[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i feel sexy when i'm pregnant? all i feel is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4081.jpg (20KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4081.jpg
20KB, 300x400px
how do i feel sexy when i'm pregnant?
all i feel is uncomfortable...
>>
Your tits are bigger, fuller, and depending on the stage you may be able to squirt milk in jest. Your skin appears healthier, shinier, but not the greasy kind of shine. It's much easier for you to orgasm than when you weren't pregnant. If you're far along that's pretty much all you have going for you physically. Realizing you're carrying your progeny, continuing the human race, and having a high self esteem despite the giant belly and needing to pee every 15 minutes are some of the biggest turn ons possible. Also you can use the closer parking spots at stores and make every man in the immediate area jealous
>>
File: ALESVB_zoom3.jpg (299KB, 1408x2200px) Image search: [Google]
ALESVB_zoom3.jpg
299KB, 1408x2200px
You're a vessel holding a child.

Why on Earth would you want to be sexy?

You can just dress flattering instead
>>
>>18658496
my boobs have leays been huge and they haven't changed till now (week 30...).
my skin has always been smooth and healthy, i see no difference there, either. all that "pregnancy glow" is just placebo. if you've been healthy before then it won't change a thing.
i also don't really orgasm easier.
so i have zero reasons to feel sexy...
and how would parking closer to the entrance make me feel sexy? kek
i apprecciate your answer, i already googled it and came across lists of similar things to focus on or do, but they just don't cut it.
i don't feel like my body belongs to me anymore and as if i lost reign over turning myself on. and i have no clue how to fix that. it's annyoing since i love feeling sexy. oh well...
>>
>>18658508
because it helps tremendously with keeping up the sexlife in my marriage.
we still have plenty of sex, but i just can't get into THAT zone anymore and it's really shitty.
>>
>>18658459
My wife currently has the same problem. You still look just as sexy to your SO as before. Carrying life inside you is both miraculously and beautiful. If you are experiencing a decline in your sex life because of it, he probably just doesn't want to do anything to harm or distress the baby.
>>
>>18658848
he's really not the problem. he still thinks i'm very sexy. and i know he means it. it's just that i want to feel sexy because i think i'm sexy. what he thinks unfortunately doesn't change what i think about myself. i wish it did. guess that's the dark side effect on not relying on outside approval for how you feel. you can't use others to feel better about yourself.
>>
>>18658859
Why don't you exactly feel sexy then?
>>
>>18658862
i have no problem with feeling beautiful. i take very good care of myself and dress nicely, etc.
somehow i can't find the "entrance" anymore to feeling sexy. it seems "inappropriate for a pregnant woman". even thought i consciously know exactly that that's not true.
lately i noticed that i'm so god damn correct all the time. i need to follow a very restricted diet for medical reasons and i need to have everything extremely organized because we're also moving, yadda yadda. there's no room for not being on point and somehow being erotic is the opposite of that for me. it means that i somehow lost the connection to my sensuality. i basically became a controle freak and that kills my ability to feel sexy. i tried to "let lose" and it works to some extend, but even then it feels artificial and constructed.
>>
>>18658459
Spread your pussy, dance and fart in public nude. You can get away with it, you're pregnant.
>>
>>18658873
So pregnancy mood swings? It's nothing, stop worrying about it. It's hell carrying a child, it fucks with your brain and makes you unable to think straight sometimes. Just try to ignore it and the feeling will pass.
You already know your partner still finds you attractive. There's nothing to worry about.
>>
>>18658885
i don't think you know what i'm trying to explain. oh well. thanks for your help anon!
>>
>>18658884
and how would behaving like an ape help me feel sexy?
>>
Can't you wait a few fucking months until you're not pregnant anymore?

Does time pass that slowly for you kids?
>>
Post anonymous nudes online so random men can compliment you and boost confidence
>>
Abortion
>>
Why bringing another child to a planet that's not sustainable?
>>
>>18658512
maybe stop being a whore
>>
you dont you fucking bloated sweaty disgusting parasite infested whale of a fucking person
>>
>>18658873
i know this sounds super corny but maybe some relaxation(tm) is what you need to get back in the mood? extended foreplay where you just lie back and relax, massages, whatever floats your boat i guess.

right now the role of the seductress and that way of expressing your sexuality is not really an option, so instead try to embrace and get to know yourself as the queen that gets to be worshipped and pampered.
depending on who you are that might sound extremely lame, but don't worry it'll be over soon.
>>
>>18659750
>>18659686
Check out these virgin failures at life. Carrying on your genetic linage is the most important thing you can do, and you pathetic losers will never manage to perform that most basic function of life. May god have mercy on your sad little souls.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.