[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't I get over her? I literally moved 500 miles away

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: freckles.jpg (94KB, 980x490px) Image search: [Google]
freckles.jpg
94KB, 980x490px
Why can't I get over her? I literally moved 500 miles away because I knew that being around her I'd never move on.

I've poured myself into work, dated and slept with other women, yet there still seems to be a void that's shaped just like her. Why the fuck am I still like this after 2+ years?
>>
I don't know. I don't have an answer for you but I know that feeling. An older coworker confided in me that she had the same problem. A man she was going to marry broke up with her after treating her pretty poorly for a long while. Their relationship wasn't going well and he wasn't willing to fully commit to her. She's "moved on" and dated since then, but not a day goes by that she doesn't miss him. She said she's not sure if you ever move on, only that you some day learn to live with it.

I'm beginning to think she might be right. I'm not sure if every relationship is one we move on from.
>>
Man the fuck up dude. I just got broken up with 2 weeks ago, and there's only a void because you don't want to move on. Think back to when you were in high school or whenever you didn't know her. Was there a void in your life then? Or did you just get too comfortable and used to this girl that not having her creates a void in your life? Get over her man, life's to short to not enjoy it
>>
read up on "co-dependency". you have issues (likely low levels of differentiation of your self) that make you attach and depend way too much of your wellbeing to and on HER.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.