[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what advice would you give a guy if he is dating a woman with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3969.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3969.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
what advice would you give a guy if he is dating a woman with kids, and your very presence seems to destress them?

pic unrelated
>>
>>18658360
Don't force yourself on them. Try as much as possible to date without them seeing you - pick her up after bedtime, or meet someplace. Let her do the work of preparing them for the fact that she has a male friend and introducing you at a speed she thinks right.
>>
>>18658360
>dating a woman with kids

That must be awkward. I mean, basically raising some other guy's unwanted cum stain.
>>
how old are the kids?
>>
File: another single mom.png (245KB, 1072x944px) Image search: [Google]
another single mom.png
245KB, 1072x944px
>>18658360
>dating single mom
Run and dont look back.

How desperate are you?
>>
>>18659363
FUKKEN THIS!

OP don't be a faggot by going to jail and spreading your ass open on purpose.
>>
OP don't listen to these faggots. As long as the girl isn't trouble in general your relationship should be fine. People fuck up. Half the guys on here rage when a women rejects them over some stupid shit they did. If she's got one or two from a past serious relationship that didn't work you should be clear. A bitch with kids from 3 different dudes who she only knew for a short period of time, you should avoid the ones like her. For obvious reasons.

Anyways, the kids are going to be somewhat distressed. You are a new person in their life, it takes time. I would take it slow with involving them in your activities with their mom. Offer to pay for a babysitter so you can go out with the gf alone, and maybe have the occasional day/moment where you are around the kids. If you're not already a dad yourself don't be uptight and uncomfortable, at least not visibly. Your gf and her kids will pick up on that. Try to be fun but not a pushover, but also don't be a strict douche.

All in all time will help. There are lots of men who began dating a single mom only to begin to love her kids as well as the mom. My stepdad is one of them, and he's a good guy. Been there for me and my sister since 2005.
>>
>>18659765
Get into selling pre owned cars. You'll be successful if you can get the art of your bullshit better.

OP be that shopper that evaluates her. Because she sure as fuck is doing it to you. Just read what this guy posted and be realistic to yourself. Are you willing to be around someone like that? You'd be putting yourself into an environment where you're replaceable. Mind telling me how much you care about the wrapper after you opened it to get the candy?

Single moms are queens of bad decision making. Nothing says negligence than fucking up your child's future before they are even born or irresponsiblity like having other people take care of it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.