[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just got a email from a job i interviewed for saying that while

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: How-To-Be-Computer-Hacker.jpg (399KB, 625x730px) Image search: [Google]
How-To-Be-Computer-Hacker.jpg
399KB, 625x730px
I just got a email from a job i interviewed for saying that while they found no problem with my technical skills or expertise, that I lack the social and communication skills needed to be a Linux sysadmin.

So what job can I get? My background is college dropout and 3 years Linux sysadmin experience. Anyone have any ideas?

I feel like I'm completely unemployable here...
>>
>>18658325
You can develop your social and communication skills.
>>
Its a test. Tell them their email must be a joke, and they are missing out on your valuable experience if they choose not to hire you.
>>
>>18658328
I've made an effort at it and they've gotten much better, but I'm not really sure where to go from here.

How does one go about developing these skills?
>>
>>18658338
Too late, already replied differently.
>>
>lack the social and communication skills needed to be a Linux sysadmin.

>*to be a Linux sysadmin*

horry sheeit m8
>>
>>18658325
Write back, thanking them for considering you. Ask if they have other openings you DO qualify for.
>>
>>18658325
>> I lack the social and communication skills

What the hell did you do in your interview?

Stare at the floor and mumble?
Did you show up in a thick cloud of B.O. and
ketchup stained pyjamas?
Are you a basement-troll?

Would you hire you?
Do you appear to like people?
>>
>>18658342

idiot, you failed the test by not show them that you believe in yourself more than them and try to convince them that they are on the wrong by actually showing good social skills.

THAT IS HOW YOU SELL YOURSELF!

remember that you are a produkt that they are considering buying.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.