[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So ive become fit and im quite attractive but idk how to initiate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1502682033715.jpg (25KB, 538x514px) Image search: [Google]
1502682033715.jpg
25KB, 538x514px
So ive become fit and im quite attractive but idk how to initiate conversation with seeming akward as hell any advice?
>>
Edit: im talking about women i cant talk to women
>>
I figured it out by just talking to them despite being akward. Messed up a few times but much better at it now. Good luck anon!
>>
>>18658300
Thanks dood
>>
>>18658280
Literally the same way you talk to guys. Pay attention to it. All thats fucking you up is the add pressure and perception of imminent failure.
>>
>>18658306
Not really i just dont know what to say
>>
Practice. Socializing is a skillset much like learning a new videogame. Barring severe mental disorders (which I doubt you have based on your acclaimed fitness) you should eventually develop the skills you need if you practice.
Start by holding conversation with your family:practice subject matter, jokes, getting them to talk about their interests etc, then move onto cashiers and strangers you end up in close proximity with in public (stores/lineups etc): practice using open body language, reading theirs, and confidence initiating, then coworkers and friends by combining the first two in a less forgiving more personal environment. Soon enough youll understand what to do to relate to just about anyone.
>>
>>18658319
Im not sure you get it... You can talk to dudes right? You.just do it. You dont know even 4 seconds in advance what youre going to say the entire conversation. It flows.

Women are exactly the same. You just talk.

But the moment you freak out or plan your words or feel you gotta say something amazing you lose your social ability.

Get that through your head and practice. There is nothing "to say" to girls. Its just talking.
>>
pics or it didn't happen
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.