[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So lads, check this out. >Be delivery driver >Deliver

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1482472269224.jpg (34KB, 640x630px) Image search: [Google]
1482472269224.jpg
34KB, 640x630px
So lads, check this out.

>Be delivery driver
>Deliver to cutie that I know
>We hit it off
>Talk for probably 10 minutes
>Sparks flew
>Be autistic
>Don't ask for number

Her phone number was on her ticket order for the delivery.
On a scale of 1-10, how creepy would it be for me to use her phone number to get her Snapchat or contact her somehow?
>>
>>18658157
Probably not a good idea. Look for other ways of contacting her first. If there's no other way then consider it.
>>
>>18658196
Before I left she said when she was working next.
What did she mean by this?
>She works at a restaurant, and she knows I know
>>
>>18658210
What do you think she means?
>>
File: feels bad man.png (65KB, 1092x1037px) Image search: [Google]
feels bad man.png
65KB, 1092x1037px
>>18658213
I think she wants to see me again, but I was too autistic to ask her for her number.
>>
>>18658221
So go visit sometime when she's working and ask for her number if you end up chatting with her.
>>
>>18658228
You want me to go to a fancy restaurant by myself?
>>
>>18658235
Yes. Or get some friends and go. Is it so fancy that going alone is weird? If you can't bring yourself to do it and you have no other way of contacting her THEN consider using her number from the order ticket.
>>
>>18658249
>friends
what did they mean by this?

I think I need to contact her tonight, or she may forget that we talked and think it's weird.

She stressed that she was house sitting, and she was smoking weed.
She was by herself.
>>
>>18658253
Do it.
>>
>>18658256
Which part?
Contact her?
>>
please respond

I don't know if I should message her on snapchat and explain what i did, or puss out and fap.
>>
>>18658210

Hi..
>am female
>old ASF, 32
>work in a restaurant

I wouldn't tell anyone when I was working next unless I wanted them to know and was hoping they would swing by. I don't care how fancy it is, bruh.. Go. Are you of age and do they have a bar? Bring a laptop and act like you're working on something or dig some friends up from somewhere, idgaf. But definitely go to that restaurant when she is working and take it from there.
>>
>>18658479
It's a WASPy bar where older people go to have dinner and talk about why being rich is great.
Maybe I'll order some takeout and talk to her when I go to pick it up.
>>
>>18658507

Whatever you gotta do. I can't imagine her telling you that info unless she wanted you to do something about it, you know? Are you in the NJ/NY area? I'll just die XD
>>
>>18658544
Can't I just use her phone number to find her snapchat and message her through that?
>>
>>18658551

My first reaction is that it's a little creepy.
>>
>>18658560
dammit

Who goes to a bar on a Sunday to talk?
She starts back at college on Monday.
>>
It would be super creepy and would mean that you are a harasser.

But you won't know unless you try.
>>
>>18658566

So it is a bar? Go. I feel like her telling you when she is working is basically an invitation. What's the worst that can happen? You go..try to talk to her..maybe ask her number.. if she doesn't reciprocate then maybe you read her wrong. But..I feel like it's worth trying if you like her.. WTF else are you doing on Sunday, for real?
>>
I wouldnt do it unless i felt insanely drown to that woman. Just puts me in a akward position i personally dislike and try to avoid when entering relationships. Im also in no way stuck up and bad with women; quite successful hooking up actually
I guess its really about you feeling or not that you can pull it off
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.