[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friend tells me he wouldn't have sex with somone he doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: f0027270_537417cc7e05b.jpg (18KB, 530x298px) Image search: [Google]
f0027270_537417cc7e05b.jpg
18KB, 530x298px
Friend tells me he wouldn't have sex with somone he doesn't have feelings for. We slept together but I see it as him lying since he's with somone else and I feel shitty for what I did. Especially since I have feelings for this guy.As gay as this sounds what's it like having mutual love sex?
>>
File: ADV+THREAD+1015.png (218KB, 1187x282px) Image search: [Google]
ADV+THREAD+1015.png
218KB, 1187x282px
>>18658135
Of course he lied. What other way is there to see it?

Are you looking for someone to blame to feel less guilty about this? You didn't respond when I asked if you knew he was in a relationship before, I'm guessing that's a yes since you're hiding information and you feel "Shitty".

Why are you still hung up on this faggot? What more is there to talk about? Do you just want to know whether or not he "loved" you when you fucked him? Probably not. Romantic love is just a chemical which compels us to breed. Having "Mutual love sex" physically feels no different than regular sex, but if you've convinced yourself that you love this person. It whatever you make of it. It can be erotic, intense, passionate, wonderful. It can feel like you've finally made a connection to someone who understands you enough that they accept you and trust you with being with them in their most intimate state.
>>
>>18658292
>It's*

God damn fucking typos Jesus fuck
>>
>>18658135
The sex is much the same, though you may find yourself trying harder to give pleasure. The before and after are a lot nicer.
>>
File: 88melon.jpg (173KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
88melon.jpg
173KB, 1600x1067px
It's wholesome and loving and beautiful. You feel completely accepted and warm.
>>
>>18658135
>what's it like having mutual love sex?
I don't know what it would be like for you, but I'm male, sexual, and have been in love. For me, every time we had sex was incredible, even if one of us wasn't physically contributing (usually this didn't happen, cause we both loved fucking). As far as what I was feeling, it was like even a passionate kiss would give me butterflies. If you're asking what to look for to see if he loves you...look into his eyes, listen to him, observe the way he treats you. If he's that much into you his pupils will dilate whenever he looks at you, he will make the effort to give you what you like, and he might seem like he can't control himself when he's with you
>>
If you had sex with him knowing he was cheating, then you're just as reprehensible as him. People like you should be sterilized.
>>
>>18658292

>Having "Mutual love sex" physically feels no different than regular sex

Not really, since sexual enjoyment is as mental as it is physical, and apprehension or anxiety can change the physical perception of sex. Context always changes how sex feels for me at least.

I mean sex is all about the release of dopamine, so context works as a modifier for the release of dopamine through other routes that can compound on the pure physical act of sex.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.