[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think it's the end of the line for me guys. I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: _20170823_105130.jpg (34KB, 586x353px) Image search: [Google]
_20170823_105130.jpg
34KB, 586x353px
I think it's the end of the line for me guys.

I've always been into edgy behavior, and recently I've been into messing around with whores on CL. This one girl is too much for me and threatens to call the cops on me for sending a dick pic (she asked for it) and asking to have sex for money. I wasbt too worried until she responded with my real full name and threatened to post pics of the convo on Facebook.

Am I in any real trouble here? Is she just blackmailing me and being resourceful? It's been 20 mins since she said she'd do all of this and nothing has happened. She sent me a request on Facebook and I blocked her ass so she can't do anything there. But in the eyes of the law (New Jersey here), can I really get in trouble for this?
>>
>>18658114
Pretty sure it's legal to send a dick pick; I don't see why it wouldn't be. As for Facebook you can always deters it if you're worried.
>>
>>18658142
Its not. Its sexual harrassment. Anything of illicit nature that is not done consensually is sexual harrassment. That is not legal.

>>18658114

Yep youre boned. When you hide behind a keyboard for your edginess like a coward, you deserve the consequences.

Wear your punishment.
>>
>>18658114
Black mail is illegal in federal law. If she tries to pull the trigger, she self incriminates on both that count and prostitution. If you post the text log, I can tell you how much shit you're in past that.
>>
>>18658148
OP said the whore asked for the dick pic. Sexual harassment is any /unwanted/ etc etc.

If she solicited it, he cannot be slammed for SH. The real question is who solicited who about sex for money.
>>
>>18658153
>>18658148(you)

Ok i re read it because of this anon.

I misunderstood it. What a fucking cunt.

Anyway brother. Shes actually the criminal here. Youre good.

Posting the conversations could be lame but if she asked for the dick pic and then blackmailed you shes in shit.

Perhaps point that out to her. See if it saves you.
>>
>>18658148
It says in the OP that "she asked for it". If meant literally, she consented right?
>>
>>18658163
Yeah I misread.
>>
>>18658148
>>18658162
>>18658163
The words were "send me a pic your cock so I know you no cop"
>>
>>18658168
lol. She couldn't get you for SH if she tried.
>>
>>18658158
I dont have the log I deleted out of fear,bad move I know.
Everything was discrete, the only time she said something about sex was when she was threatening me, and I had no further comments. We just said "meet up" and her post had no blatant reference to prositution.

Still nothing. I think she was bluffing.
>>
>>18658176
Yeah, no. She doesn't have anything on you then. Worse case scenario she sends it to any of your friends on facebook that accept her request. *shrug* have a night.
>>
>>18658176
Yeah i mean.. Outting you.means outting herself too. Or himself..

Curious.. Do you.have any friends who know your behaviour and may even recognize your troll email?

Or even tried their luck at calling you by name (knowing you do this)?

Could be a prank. Id do this to someone.
>>
>>18658148
Sexual harassment isn't a criminal matter. It's a civil one.

You're a fucking retard.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.