[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Dad suspiciously asks, "Why does it smell funny in your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Cozy Tapes Vol. 2 cover.jpg (132KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
Cozy Tapes Vol. 2 cover.jpg
132KB, 630x630px
>Dad suspiciously asks, "Why does it smell funny in your room?"
>"I don't know."

Am I screwed?
>>
>>18657870
Yes. Your dad has done weed, LSD, acid, meth a couple times. He knows his shit and knows you got ripped off on your weak ass weed.
>>
you better fucking believe it.

but take that as a warning. he expects you to be smart enough to understand the gravity of his remark, and to be smarter about your affairs from now on.

most dads are all about out of sight, out of mind
>>
>>18657883
Internet guru, my dad has been straight edge his whole life. Only drinks
>>
Febreze
>>
>>18657894
This, quit smoking and you'll be fine. Maybe in a few weeks you can get high but I wouldn't do it in your room, that's just retarded
>>
>>18658405
>t.never smoked indoors

Febreeze does jack shit. You need ozium, shit works like a charm. Buy it online and enjoy trouble free highs from now on
>>
>>18658394
If you think your dad doesn't know what weed smells like then you're underestimating your old man. The fact that he drinks means he's likely toned down how wild he was. I've seen friends and cousins who used to party hard and do all sorts of shit but as soon as they had kids you would've thought they were leaders at their local church.

Either way, he was probably giving you a heads up to quit that shit without punishing you like >>18657894 said. Fathers don't jump to the worst possible conclusion most of the time and understand what sort of bs their sons will do or think. If your mom had picked it up, she would be trying to get a hold of your dealer and freaking the fuck out about how you're addicted to weed.
>>
>>18657883
>lists acid and LSD as two different things
They're the same drug
>>
>>18658413
Agreed. Air fresheners make it worse in my experience. They just mix with the smell an make it more noticeable
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.