[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Little bit of info for reference >f,22,chinese/dutch >key

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170825-181418.jpg (338KB, 1435x866px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170825-181418.jpg
338KB, 1435x866px
Little bit of info for reference
>f,22,chinese/dutch
>key holder at job (above every position except actual management
>works with f, 24, "white" female who has countlessly made rude/bitchy remarks about many coloured races

Today I asked the girl mentioned above to do something (politely) which she then replied over our headset "ok nazi, haha kidding"
Which the manager just laughed off as well. Normally this wouldn't erk me as much but the girl is almost always rude and disrespectful (she does work under me) except to actual management she kisses ass.
Am I able to report this to HR without confrontation, meaning she will be dealt with without knowing it's because of me specifically?
My workplace is constantly preaching our values, respect being one of them yet here I am being called a Nazi when I'm nothing close to it. I dont micromanage people, these things are litetally in our job descriptions, plus I'm not remotely close to being a racist.
>>
Did you vote for Wilders? You deserve it, if so
>>
Just suck it up and focus on doing the job in most efficient way as possible.

If that's what happened, telling HR won't do no good for you. They'll rat you out and leave you to die dry in dark corner.
>>
>>18657847
Yeah figured so. I just wanted to drag this annoying entitled bitch out and thought this was maybe a good enough excuse.
>>
>>18657776
>Maybe you should accept that your a mongrel. Does you breath smell like poodle?
>>
>>18657776
Don't base a complaint on one example. Collect her offensive and racist remarks and present them to HR as a pattern offensive to everyone, not just you.
>>
>>18657776
She sounds like a nice girl. Stop being a bully.
>>
>>18657857
You sound like an entitled cunt. No offense.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.