[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I planned to meetup with a girl, shes in a town in Delaware

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0607.jpg (128KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0607.jpg
128KB, 750x1334px
So I planned to meetup with a girl, shes in a town in Delaware though i can pick her up after work since i work in Delaware shes 20 minutes away but what can I plan for a date, should i ask her whats fun to do in your town? Shes only 20 as well
>>
No motherfucker. What you do is you put in some work, research her area find out fun spots to go and then pick three of them. Notice I said fun not expensive. Do something you both would enjoy.

For example I would:
1. Take her somewhere physically challenging and fun, like rock climbing or hiking to a lake or whatever.
2. Somewhere good to eat, everyone loves good food with fun atmosphere.
3. Somewhere you can be romantic, movies for a first date are a little cheesy so sneak beers into a film you both like.

If you ask her what's fun in her area she's doing the work for you and would get turned off.
>>
>>18656922
Oops shit.. I already asked her
>>
File: khaled.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
khaled.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>18656927
>>
File: IMG_0610.jpg (130KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0610.jpg
130KB, 750x1334px
What do i say to this? How can i make it sexy i think she wants me
>>
Wait until October and take her to the Scrapple-Apple festival.
>>
>>18656935
You then say "word I'll think of something"
>>
>>18656951
How can i fuck her?
>>
File: IMG_0614.png (358KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0614.png
358KB, 750x1334px
>>
Show up with brain. Know what u want. Play it according to plan.
>>
>>18657037
What are you talking about? Brain?
>>
File: image.jpg (10KB, 360x199px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10KB, 360x199px
Too easy possibly easiest, food, movie, fuck, or whatever gets u off and however much of a slut she wants to be. Be the man though and chose the food and movie unless she's unlike 80% of women
>>
>>18657088
I gotta plan im a cityboy will have to borrow the car and itll be committing so I want to ensure I get some pussy
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.