[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /adv/. I'm meeting my girlfriend tomorrow at the pub,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 275x183px
Hi /adv/.
I'm meeting my girlfriend tomorrow at the pub, where she temporarily works. What am I supposed to do when i see here there? Hug her and then order something? Pic unrelated
>>
She's your gf do whatever tf you want
>>
>gf
What's your situation with her? Are you two officially dating? Is she still always excited to see you? Are you comfortable around her yet?
>>
I take that back do not hug her she's at work
>>
File: Italianthousandyardstare.jpg (258KB, 451x569px) Image search: [Google]
Italianthousandyardstare.jpg
258KB, 451x569px
>>18656884
Hang out in the space between where servers hand out and customers. Act like you are neither of them, and that the entirety of the pub and everyone in it is in the way of you interacting with your girlfriend.

At first, people will be annoyed because "who the fucks this guy standing in everyones way" but eventually they will recognize your power and that you will nto move for a hurricane or avalanche or any thots trying to talk to you you just stand there unphased unblinking staring into oblivion as the world crumbles around you and your soul is resewn back into the fabric of spacetime
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.