[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >always been an uptight asshole >bad at socializing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0805.jpg (693KB, 1400x787px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0805.jpg
693KB, 1400x787px
>Be me
>always been an uptight asshole
>bad at socializing outside of work because I'm very serious all the time and no fun to be around

but when I take a shot of whiskey or too much cough syrup I loosen up enough to be a social butterfly

I hear weed does a pretty good job of this relaxing people, do you think a small amount might help me out?
>>
>>18656609
I use it.

Basically if I'm in a super shitty mood (be it sad or angry) it helps and I feel it allows me to be tolerable when I'm having a moment.

Better for you than alcohol or cough syrup. I use cannabis concentrates in a pen type vape. Edibles are good too if you don't like smoking. Healthier as well.
>>
>>18656609
Weed is similar to alcohol in that'll it'll lighten you up. I end up thinking a ton but I will talk and be relaxed about it. The biggest difference is you can walk around in public and be functional and drive perfectly fine.

The only thing is that if you plan to switch jobs you need to abstain from it til after you're hired permanently. I don't know how it is in recreation legal states but here in Texas you get tested by everyone.
>>
>>18656609

It can take the edge off, but most of the times I get a lot of anxiety when smoking weed in an unfamiliar social setting

Mdma though...
>>
>>18656609
>always been an uptight asshole
I just realized where the word uptight came from KEK
>>
>>18656883

>you can drive while high on weed! XD
>t. someone who has never smoked weed before.

If you're going to play pretend on the internet, don't spout completely retarded shit while doing it.

>>18656609

As other Anon's have said, it really does help relax. It forces your mind to slow way the fuck down; so if you find yourself the type of person to constantly be overwhelmed by their own thinking, it really helps.

You certainly want to do a small amount, especially if you've never smoked before, because too much can straight up become unpleasant. You won't go crazy or anything, but there is a line to walk with the body high from pot, it can go from euphoria to unpleasantness.

Honestly, if you're going to compare weed to alcohol, weed is the winner in my opinion because with alcohol once you get drunk, you have to deal with feeling crappy (give or take depending on how bad your hangover is) for a while. With weed, once the high is over, it's done, none of the hangover bullshit.
>>
>>18656905
What's wrong with what he said? Other than of course driving under the influence? I drive high all the time. Granted I don't when I'm too high, more like just high enough to notice a head change. It's really not that hard.
>>
>>18656609
It depends. Personally I sperg out every time I smoke and only do it around close friends.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.