[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you do in this situation? >be in college, part

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1498734436075.png (537KB, 428x428px) Image search: [Google]
1498734436075.png
537KB, 428x428px
What would you do in this situation?

>be in college, part of a group
>there's a girl in the group I really, really dislike
>she's a terrible person who mocks everyone else in class, just generally mean
>cheats on her boyfriend every week without exception
>simply unpleasant to be around

But the problem is

>everyone in the group is submissive to her
>she dictates everything that happens
>she basically coordenates all our projects despite having literally 0 skill (last semester she managed to fuck up burning a video into a CD, several times)
>she's the "leader" of the group

Changing groups is absolutely not an option, as everyone else are great friends of mine. But I'm getting to the point it's hard to even pretend to like her.

Please give me your thoughts on this.
>>
Tell her she's a cunt.
>>
>>18656570
Just fucking let it out around the others, just say it how it is. Say that you can't work around a person whose whole existence is to be a mean cunt, and that you don't want to be a dick, but you just can't do it anymore.
>>
Call her out on her bullshit and confront her. No other option, period.
>>
>>18656573
I agree with this anon, because if someone's being a little brat and just a general bitch I don't see why you or anyone has to put up with it, if she fucks something up make sure you highlight that to her and tell her she fucked up and make her feel bad or something , I'm guessing her confidence is super high and that's probably why she's like that maybe make her feel like shit and put her in her place because she shouldn't feel like she has the power to judge or order people the way she does ..
>>
I'd start forming a little sub-group and not have her in it. Like, start hanging with 3 or 4 of the people - just you guys, and subtly sow the seeds of discontent; subtly mentioning how crazy she is. Slowly expand the group with more of the first groups members, in speed in relation to growth if the discontent sentiment. Eventually end up just not inviting her to things.
>>
Had one in my plant design group. It's what happens. Deal with it, together.
>>
Is her name Serena.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.