[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dont know what to do i love my gf but i feel resentful knowing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1503583395282.jpg (20KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1503583395282.jpg
20KB, 480x720px
I dont know what to do i love my gf but i feel resentful knowing i could do better.
Shes a bit chubby not fat tho and we get along really well but a solid 6/10
Im not sure if im just a spoilt brat because all my past ex's have been 8-9/10s and completely satisfied my sexual disires.
I do love my curreny gf when we do couple like things like cuddle and shit but i cant help but remember what it was like fucking hotter women and i miss it. I dont know weather i should try to get her to lose weight and suck my dick more or just move on.
>>
It's just not a tenable mindset. One of the things on my "college list" was to bang a 10. Did it. So, what, was I then doomed to probable solitude for the rest of my life over the odds of finding another? No. I know what I'm capable of and that helps my confidence, but it's not a matter of what I could get--because that's not in my control--or what I deserve. I get what I get.

You might never find another gf again if you dump her. But you still might rather be single forever than be with her. Decide that on the merits of your relationship, not what you presume you could do if you left.
>>
>>18656516

Dumping her would be a last resort as i do really like her but i feel as though im losing sexual attraction to her and growing resentment i want her to be hotter but she doesnt have the motivation and i dont feel satisfied after sex and it puts me in a bad mood
>>
>>18656531
But if someone isn't offering what you're looking for in a relationship, that's the textbook definition of when to leave. Think of all the people out there in relationships who spend every day upset or violent with their partners because the partners aren't providing what they need. Don't you just shake your head at those people? Like they scream
>WHY CAN'T YOU JUST BUY ME FLOWERS ONCE IN A WHILE?
Lady, if you want a man who buys you flowers, shouldn't you have looked for a guy like that instead of committing to a guy who doesn't? Isn't it really stupid to make someone into what you want them to be instead of just waiting for someone who is already that kind of person?

So here's the thing I think you should consider: if she can't provide you what you're looking for, is what you're looking for really important or reasonable? If you think it is, maybe this relationship doesn't have enough to offer you anymore. If you think you're being unreasonable then maybe you need to find a way to stop obsessing. But that's up to you to decide. All I can say is that you need to decide based on your current situation, not how hot your exes were or whether you "know" you could do better in the future.
>>
>You might never find another gf again if you dump her.

This seems very pessimistic
>>
>>18656569
It's a counterpoint to the overoptimism of the phrase "knowing i could do better." There are countless possibilities, from finding a gorgeous girlfriend three seconds later to never finding one again. The only thing that is patently impossible is to know he could do better. He knows nothing for certain. That kind of overconfidence could be at the heart of an intrusive obsession.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.