[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I'm going to pack my things and walk away from my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2598.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2598.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I think I'm going to pack my things and walk away from my life.
>24
>shit job, 9/hr
>gf I don't think I love anymore who has a kid that isn't mine
>Longing for something more from my life, some adventure.

I'm relatively good looking, fit and smart.
Where should I go?
What should I bring?
How easy is it to get laid on the road when you're "homeless"?
Should I bring my dog, or would it be best for him to stay?
>>
If u really were smart you'd stay. You're only 24, you'll leave to start a new life only to end up in the same situation you're in now only you'll be 5 years older and you'll feel regret. Find a hobby
>>
>>18656344
Homelessness isn't a fun adventure my dude. It is suffering. If you're a transient it is even more difficult. Established bums will fight and rob you, guards at train yards will relish kicking the shit out of you if you're caught(they're notorious), other transients are usually on drugs or mentally disturbed or both and they will also beat and rob you, and you'll need to develop a reputation with other residents if you want to sleep in a squat or trap house. The majority of homeless people are men, but many of the homeless women prostitute to other homeless to get by on the street, so you can get laid, but holy shit, have you seen those women?

As for destination, that's easy. New Orleans. It is the gutter-punk capital, where crusties, transients, gutter punks, and rich kids LARPing all hitchhike to to hang out, beg, play shitty music, and do drugs on the street. It is probably the only place you might have a good time for a while. Even some girls who've only been on the street for a few days or weeks, so the pussy will be freshest of all and they are notoriously loose. But be wary of gutter punk Chad taking all the newest, cleanest girls.

In short, you're in for a boat load of misery.
>>
>>18656344
>gf I don't think I love anymore who has a kid that isn't mine

Wait you are actually with a chick who got pumped n dumped, im not sure wether this is a bait or you are a major idiot.
>>
>>18656344
join the military dumbass
>>
>>18656344
it sounds like you want a change of scenery and that you don't love your girlfriend. so, tell your girlfriend how you feel. you're basically leading her on if you feel this way in secret. then, take a trip somewhere by yourself. save up some cash and book a flight/roadtrip somewhere you've always wanted to visit, within reason of what you can afford. read some books, watch documentaries philosophy, fiction, whatever. it doesn't really matter; when you're lost, the best thing you can do is look for different perspectives. they can come from anywhere, but travelling is probably the best way to get new perspective firsthand.

if you go homeless roadbumming it can work but it's more unpredictable and probably not necessary. in any case, if you can work out a way to do it and you think it's best, go for it.

just take your time and don't do anything crazy. as >>18656349 said it might not be dramatic change that you need, but refreshing your view on the world can help you see your home in a different way and make you appreciate it in ways you never thought of.
>>
>>18656344
Great OP, finally someone being reasonable and just walking the fuck away from the shit instead of asking how to commit suicide.
If you're really going the hobo way instead of just moving and cutting off everyone/everything you knew then check out the homeless general at /out/
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.