[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Medfag Help Pls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Clonidine.jpg (49KB, 600x419px) Image search: [Google]
Clonidine.jpg
49KB, 600x419px
I'm scripted this bullshit 0.3mg/day, and I was stupid enough not to look up the side effects. I now have this hellish burning/prickling feeling all across my back and terrible insomnia, on top of zero appetite and ED. How the FUCK do I get off of this bullshit ASAP? Apparently if I just stop it immediately it'll cause rebound high blood pressure, make me feel even worse, and possibly kill me.

HOLY FUCK I HATE PSYCHIATRISTS NONE OF THEM KNOW WHAT THE FUCK THEY'RE DOING.
>>
>>18656246
Talk to doctor who prescribed you this. Good luck and remember, it isnt about curing you, but about generating as much profit from you as possible.
>>
>>18656252
I just don't think I can take three weeks or more of feeling like this while I'm tapered off
>>
>>18656254
A lot of happy pills takes like a month before the desirable effect kicks in.

That said, it is supposted to improve your life quality, not the opposite. You can try to call the doc instead.

And the erectile disfunction is super common. You could label happy pills as birth controll for males.

So why did you get prescribed happy pills? What was your diagnose, what did you tell the doc and what did he told you how to "cure" you? And why didnt you go to psycholog or therapist instead?
>>
>>18656263
I just did, but apparently he's not open until fucking Monday. Gets Fridays off, it seems.

This is supposed to be for fucking ADHD, doesn't do shit.

I'm not sure if I'm having a panic attack or a heart attack fuck. It's almost certainly a panic attack but I still feel like I'm dying
>>
File: fidget.jpg (57KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
fidget.jpg
57KB, 600x600px
>>18656275
adhd didnt existed few years back. You are just hyperactive kid. Your mom probably drank a lot of alcohol while being pregnant.

You cant cure adhd, you will have to find out how to use it to your advantage and some cope mechanism. I know this sounds like shit advice, but no pills will cure this. You have to fight your inability to keep attention. No other way around.

For pharmacy companies, you are perfect patient. A lot of adhd pills are super addictive. They want to make profit off you by keeping you 24/7 for thevrest of your life on it.

If internet says going cold turkey will kill you, simply lower dosages over time. Tried pic related? Maybe it will help.
>>
>>18656279
I'm basically done with medications. I'm tempted to just go to a hospital, say I'm taking X, Y, and Z, but I'm fucking done. Don't let me die. I may genuinely do that because I'm worried for my health right now. Fuck this. Fuck these people and these companies for not warning us of this shit.
>>
>>18656286
I approve of this idea. In the worst case they will call you cry baby and send you home with instruction on how to not die.
>>
>>18656289
Thanks.

I actually went to urgent care and they basically told me they can't do anything about parathesia and gave me a flier on it. However, I had an unfilled script of gabapentin for RLS and oh my fucking god I am so happy that I had that left because it's helping me hugely.

But on the instruction on how not to die note, I was right to not stop taking it all at once because apparently that IS dangerous, but they measured my heart rate and things and said while it is a bit high for what it's supposed to be, it's still within safe levels, so try going down to 0.2mg and see how I feel, but if it gets worse go to the ER. But yeah, praise gabapentin the miracle drug <3
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.