[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fell for the asian meme, and married a qt a few years ago after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 28274758.jpg (89KB, 720x481px) Image search: [Google]
28274758.jpg
89KB, 720x481px
I fell for the asian meme, and married a qt a few years ago after a shitty fallout with a white girl. It was good for a few years, but ended up having too many issues with culture and religion (on her part). No kids, no property, but i have a good career to roll with at least.

There were an equal amount of good times as there were bad. No hard feelings between us, but we are both considering a mutual divorce. However, I am not sure where to go from here. Is it worth fighting for saving the relationship? Do i give up and settle for some average bimbo? Fall for the mgtow meme? Work my ass off and buy a house before trying again?

There are a lot of choices, and im sure i can be happy any way it goes... but what is the best path? Im flexible with my options, I just have no idea what is best at this point.
>>
>>18656242
Instead of typing all of this bullshit, you should type something about her, you, your marriage and what is so wrong with it.

>mutual divorce
This suggests she is actual reasonable mature person who wont try to backstab you in the divorce process meaning she is already better than 50% female population.

Any marriage can be saved *easily* if both parties want to. The question is: do you want it to solve it? Will you miss her pussy? Her cuddling? Her nagging?

We dont know you or her, YOU do. What do you want? Imho you married for some reason at the start. Are you sure you dont have any reason left for staying with her? I mean does her smile makes you feel there is a reason to keep living? Does making her happy makes you happy?
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.