[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dropping gf off at airport at 4am >she gets a snapchat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1471229392479.jpg (2MB, 3072x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1471229392479.jpg
2MB, 3072x2048px
>dropping gf off at airport at 4am
>she gets a snapchat from a guy that says "or do u not like ass play any more" with a black screen
>i see it
>she says she has no idea what he's talking about and that they haven't talked in months
>maybe it was meant for someone else?
>this is semi-believable because i see her literally every day and haven't seen him message her once for 4 months, and when he did it was school related
for context, she had a class with the guy one semester. the only time i know of where she saw him out of class was at a group study session in a public place (and i know she was there for sure). anyways, the dilemma is pretty obvious.

do i end it? she isn't bad as a gf; consistently wants to see me pretty much every day, no lack of sex, good gestures reciprocated etc. but obviously receiving that sort of message at 4am is pretty glaring. this is a very hard decision because she treats me well and there are no "typical" indicators of her losing interest in our relationship. nonetheless, i saw that message and i froze up.

tldr;
gf got a racy text-only snapchat at 4am which i saw. claims she has nothing to do with the guy.
i don't want to make a snap decision. what do?
>>
where were she going anon?

this sounds exactly the sort of accident which happens when lover thinks the girl got rid of boifriend and on her way to get her ass fucked again
>>
OP I do not know whether or not your girlfriend stepped out on you but just wanted to chime in that this whole "oooops, meant for another person" is a strategy that some guys use. Basically if she's intrigued then he can use it as an opening to talk about sex, if she's offended he can reasonably insist that it was never meant for her and thus save face. As long as she either ignored it or told him to fuck off and is not being secretive, I do not think there is something suspicious about a guy being thirsty itself.
>>
>>18656231
nah the guy is here, she's going somewhere else with her brother and cousin
>>18656232
interesting point. she did ignore it and in fact deleted him from everything. the problem is somewhere along the line in this situation i would be acting on faith.
>>
>>18656248
>acting on faith.

This is how relationships grow. If your partner has proven themselves to be honest and trustworthy then there will be times when you put your faith in them because they've earned it. Sometimes you find that your faith was misguided, and that person actually isn't honest and can't be trusted. other times your faith is rewarded and that person was just as honest as you believed them to be. When this happens the level of trust and respect you guys have for each other will increase, the relationship will grow and the bond the two of you share will become stronger.

tl;dr
If she's earned your trust then believe her. If you don't trust her then reevaluate the relationship
>>
It is entirely possible the dude meant to send it to someone else or even accidently post it in his story. I remember I accidentally did the latter. Was fairly embarrassing, and my friends took the piss outta it for weeks.

All you can really do is trust her, which you do or don't depending on her past actions.
>>
>>18656422
i'm currently leaning towards trusting her because her past actions and way she treats me right now indicate i should. i've had other relationships where i lost interest or the other person lost interest so i know the signs, it's just.. everything is fucked if that message was meant for her, so it's still taking a chance. dunno.

thanks for the input
>>
How did you read the snap?

Did she receive it and go "Ew Wtf, look what this creep just sent me"
And then she showed it to you?

Or did you read it over her shoulder and call her out?
Would it have been something you would have never known about if you didn't read it over her shoulder?

If it's the former, absolutely trust this girl, she is not cheating on you.

If it's the latter, she's a cheating whore and you should just dump her ass right now. Who knows what else she's doing behind your back.
>>
>>18656472
i was getting her to take a snap of us and send it to me since she's going away for a few days. upon opening snap, saw that the guy she'd had a class with last semester sent her a snap, so she opened it and we both saw it at the same time. her reaction was kinda deadpan "i don't know why he sent this"

kind of a weird situation but taking snap selfies together and sending them to each other is normal for us, we do it pretty often. but based on what you're saying it's a toss-up using the reaction to determine anything
>>
I say you wait and see. She'll be away for some time anyway. Protect your penis and wallet when she returns and keep an eye out for more weird shit. All I can say is that I never believe comments like
>we haven't talked in months.
That's almost never true. Ends up being something like "Oh well we didn't really talk, he just sent me something a couple weeks ago so I said hi." They've talked. He's desperate. What she does with that, time will tell.
>>
>>18656487
I'll admit I don't use snap chat and don't really know how it works, but from what you've described here I think you have nothing to worry about.

Like if she saw that the message was from him and opened it infront of you anyway that tells me she had no idea it would be questionable content.

If she was guilty and knew it was a sexual message from a guy she had been flirting with, she wouldn't have opened it infront of you, and probably would have panicked.

My gut tells me that this guy is a loser and was just pulling the ol'
>whoops, that sexual message wasn't for you, it was for a different girl that I'm sexual with. Totally not a passive attempt to get you to see me in a sexual light because I have no balls.
It's a gutless tactic, and very transparent.

Your girlfriend did the right thing by blocking his loser ass immediately, she probably saw through his bullshit right away.
I would fully trust her in your shoes.
>>
>>18656638
yeah i'm opting to continue with the relationship but probably just gonna pay closer attention to things, we'll see how it goes. thanks to anyone who took the time to reply
>>
>>18656638
update: you were right. i got the guy's number by other means and asked him about it, and it was that exact tactic you mentioned. good lord.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.