[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'll be turning 30 next year and I'm thinking of getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: Mayaka_4_1.jpg (68KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Mayaka_4_1.jpg
68KB, 1920x1080px
I'll be turning 30 next year and I'm thinking of getting a girlfriend, getting married and losing my virginity. Any protips on how to find prime wife material and how to make her marry me?
>>
Enjoy being a stepdad OP
>>
practice makes perfect, so don't marry the first random girl
>>
Why would that prime wife material be interested in you?
>>
File: not dirt nor princess.png (202KB, 540x742px) Image search: [Google]
not dirt nor princess.png
202KB, 540x742px
>>18656004
Dont ever marry or have children until you two LIVE TOGETHER FOR AT LEAST 1+ YEAR!

Online dating, social events you hate, friends friends coworkers. And pic related?
>>
File: dont wait forever.jpg (1MB, 1221x3326px) Image search: [Google]
dont wait forever.jpg
1MB, 1221x3326px
>>18656017
Women around 30 are super desperate for husband while nobody wants them. If op doesnt want 21 prime pussy, he will have 0 trouble in securing wife.
>>
>>18656017 LOL
>>
>>18656030
>>18656026
Assuming 'prime wife material' is even single at that point.
>>
>>18656026
Source: /r9k/ memes. The truth is that if OP has never managed to attract a girl at 30, he won't after 30 either. He's shown himself to be a trash tier failure of a male. Girls would rather die alone with cats than settle for hin.
>>
>>18656035
As a femanon I have to sort of agree with that.
I would date him probably, but not marry him...? Or let him date people, but marry him when he's like 40.
As is he will only find the worst of the worst gold diggers if he want so marry someone right away.
>>
File: why serious.jpg (65KB, 960x600px) Image search: [Google]
why serious.jpg
65KB, 960x600px
>>18656035
Go some day outside. Plenty of women at age 30+ who are DESPERATE for any man. The biological clock isnt meme, it is real.

Boys value goes only up with age (because for girls money, social status, good job and hell even ability to grow beard are sexy) while girls value drops down after certain age.
>>
>>18656035
I haven't really been "in" on social interaction since middle school (read: no friends), so of course my experience with the women is next to nothing. Only a loser would give up though, or "trash tier failure of a male" as you said. Putting it so harshly is like saying "if you haven't seen a vagina you might want to just kys", which is stupid.

I think my best option is to just go out there and talk to random women ask them if they want to go out with me. Tinder or some dating sites are the last resort as they reek of "I have given up" or "I just want """casual""" sex".
>>
>>18656048
Let me guess, you are about 20-22 and a NEET? Funny you tell someone to go outside when it's clear you never do it yourself. How many women in their 30s have you spoken with, in real life, this year?
>>
>>18656050
What do you have to offer to a woman? Why should she choose you over all the other men your age?
>>
>>18656004
I'm assuming you're a loser.

My cousin who fucked up in life and was in his 30s went to a village and found an 18 year old to marry. Well he does have a nice and cute daughter now.

Try that
>>
>>18656055
What does she have to offer me? As I said I'm no expert in anything but I don't think relationships can be thought of as business deals. That being said I have a job and a car.
>>
>>18656060
You have to understand that men and women alike seek the best partners. You don't exactly sound like a prize, so why would a prime material woman want someone like you, instead of someone who is fun, stable financially, and makes her feel excited?
>>
>>18656051
There are 7 in age range 30~40 at my office. 4 of them divorced, rest is single. Just hearing the chatter about their dating issues is funny. The fact i am only 24 didnt stop two of them to try hit on me.

Maybe it sounds a little edgy, but if you as femanon are still unmarried at 30, you practically failed your life. On the other hand, op can still salvage his life easily. Getting /fit, nice job, hell even some education takes few years max and then he can easily marry some 25 woman as 35 well odd guy.

The single desperate women? They cant do jack shit. Nobody wants successful woman past her expiration date. Hell, look at new france president. She had to seduce him when he was young and naive for it to work.

>and nice ad hominem
>>
>>18656064
Why would I date a woman who's not interested in me? As I understood, there are plenty of fish in the sea. There's always someone who thinks I'm attractive and fun.
>>
>>18656069
The average age for getting married is around 30. Do you live in Bumfuck, West Virginia or something?
>>
>>18656075
In that case, why are you here and not trying to set up dates? Everyone is on tinder or okcupid or bumble other dating sites.
>>
>>18656077
I was asking for protips of course, also I don't like the idea of dating sites or apps, they are pretty pathetic imo
>>
>>18656076
Yeah, but you are in relationship few years prior to that.

>>18656078
>pathetic
Told the guy who needs /adv on how to secure wife while being 30 himself. Trust me, beggars cant be picky. Your first step is to find any girl willing to sex / date you.
>>
>>18656078
How are they pathetic? Everyone is using them. In fact the opposite is true, shying away from them is pathetic.
>>
>>18656094
>Your first step is to find any girl willing to sex / date you.
Like a practice gf? Gotcha senpai
>>
File: mommy figure.jpg (178KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
mommy figure.jpg
178KB, 1080x1349px
>>18656108
Sort of. But if you are decent person, after a while you will catch feelings for her and upgrade her to regular gf and later into wife.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.