[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I committed a big mistake. Recently my mother bring me a cheese

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

I committed a big mistake. Recently my mother bring me a cheese wheel from one of her travels as a present. Since I've been short of money - though she doesn't know that - I've been using the shit out of that wheel. Everything I ate past week had in some way cheese on it.

Now today I realized that I shouldn't have eaten that, because I can't take a shit. I know it's there, but I can't push it out. The shit I took midweek was painful but I got over it. Now, I just can't get it out, it feels like a rock inside and I have to push it back in because I feel the rock is going to rip my anus.

How can I get the rock out of me without ripping my anus?
>>
Laxatives if it's really that bad?

And it's always better to go to a doctor that to suffer.

Water, salted water, coffee, exercise including squatting etc.
>>
>>18655955

Drink a can or two of coffee (3-8 cups depending on where you are from)

REAL coffee, none of that caffeine-free shit

Freeze-dried is very acceptable, you can take fewer but stronger cups. Just add a lot of sugar to deal with the taste
>>
>>18655992
Coffee helps stop shits, not start them.
>>
>>18655955
Invest in laxative. This is literally why they were invented. Every dumb movie you've seen someone take something and shit their pants, this is your life right now.
>>
>>18655997
>>18655992
Technically, all coffee does is stimulate the digestive tract. It makes you poop if you're already capable of pooping. If your colon is 2/3's cheese, coffee is just gonna exacerbated things and any shit he'll take will be horrifying.
>>
>>18655997

> Coffee stops shits

wut?

>>18656002

His colon is full of food, just densely packed, he needs some black coffee to get that shit rolling

On a related note, he could take a coffee enema, but that's disgusting and shameful, rather grow up and drink real coffee like a man and never worry about hard stool ever again
>>
So exactly what will happen if I take a laxative?

Will it build up a diarrhea above the rock and push it out or will make a diarrhea out of the rock?
>>
>>18656066
Just take it, dude. They help.
>>
>>18655955
Can always take an icepick or similar and break the turd in your ass with it
Hella gay tho
>>
>>18656066
Laxative softens your stool so you can pass it more easily. If you already have normal poops, you get horrible watery shits. If you've got a cheese log clogging your chute, it'll soften it up so you can shit it without killing yourself.
>>
When it's go-time, take some aspirin first. If there's trouble it won't hurt so much
>>
>>18655997
what kind of dumbshit piece of garbage relative told you that bullshit
>>
>>18655955
Drink a lot of water.

A coca cola is also a good way to get things moving if you arent a regular drinker. The acids in it help loosen shit up.

Also you *could* do a lot of fiber, but depending on the specific causes of constipation (and i dont know which ones) that could actually make it worse.

But i think thats for fecal impactions, which isnt crazy likely you have.

Source: doctor, i have this problem a lot because borderline ibs or something...
>>
>>18655955
Olive oil is a laxative
>>
>>18655997
Are you human? I can't even get a whiff of coffee without having to crap my brains out.
>>
The rock is out

Finally - the rock is out

It hurted, but it didn't want to stay inside no more. It was a couple of thick turds. They smelt like shit. And surely they looked very fucking dense.

I got out of the bathroom with a smile and feeling a lot lighter.

I can barely sit but it doesn't matter
because the rock is out
>>
File: f3a.png (299KB, 600x594px) Image search: [Google]
f3a.png
299KB, 600x594px
>>18657659
I'm happy for you anon. Did you take any of the advice in this thread?
>>
>>18655955
Eat a couple tablespoons of olive oil, you'll shit smoothly
>>
>>18657659
Came back to check in. I was rooting for you anon. Its a happy day in adv. A problem was solved in real time.
>>
>>18657659
>They smelt like shit.
Science is being done in here.
>>
>>18657751
Kek
>>
>>18655992
>Drink a can or two of coffee (3-8 cups depending on where you are from)
>a can or two of coffee
>a can of coffee
>can
what the fuck?
>>
>>18657659

Lol
>>
>>18655955
you need an enema and you need to push your knees to your chest and hold it in for like 15-20 mins, or take paid medication and wait like 20-30 minutes.i have the same problem, hopefully youll feel better! also put some olive oil around your anus so that you dont get too many cuts and bleed
>>
drink a bottle of prune juice to soften that shit up.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.