[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my girlfriend thinks she may have herpes. She thinks she got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1_10.jpg (23KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1_10.jpg
23KB, 300x300px
So my girlfriend thinks she may have herpes. She thinks she got it from me. I have never had a herpes outbreak. Is it possible I gave it to her without ever having symptoms?
>>
it is possible to carry and be asymptomatic

if your girlfriend has it you should get tested anyway, most cities have free or cheap testing services
>>
>>18655812
We're getting tested tomorrow. How do I stop feeling so guilty. I literally had unprotected sex once for five minutes before her.
>>
>>18655824
in that case its pretty unlikely that she got it from you, hell she might not even have it and might be overreacting to some other kind of rash

but even if she does have it and it came from you, there's no way you could have known, that stuff just happens

also herpes really isnt the end of the world man, sure it's a bit of a pain
>>
>>18655833
I really hope it's a rash of some sort. This is really killing me. Thank you for your kind words.
>>
I got a herpes test done. It was a false positive. I never even had a single bump on me before or now. Sometimes it's not what you think. Anyways good luck.
>>
It is possible you have carried it for a while and gave it to her yes....

it is also possible she has had it for years and just had her first outbreak and gave it to you.

There is no logical reason for her to blame you other than she cannot assume it could be her fault. Don't take that shit.

The only way to be certain is if one of you have never had sexual contact before this
>>
>>18655889
She had unprotected sex regularly with a guy before me 6 months ago. I don't have any symptoms however and she has a rash of some sort so I understand if she's going through a scary time and don't want to make it worse for her. She's freaking out and it makes sense she'd want to blame me when it could be her fault too.
>>
this > it is possible to carry and be asymptomatic

, most cities have free or cheap testing services
>>
Bump. Seeing her today and I don't know how I can face her.
>>
>>18655910
Maybe she gave him a visit once again and brought you a surprise?
>>
>>18655809
Does she have any evidence you have it to her?
Was she clean before having sex with you? Does she have a test?

If not, she's being a bitch. Which is fine, because she's upset. But still.
>>
>>18656692
She did not. I have not either to be fair.

>>18656687
Lel, I asked her and she said no.
>>
She cheated on you with someone who has Herpes and is giving you a shit test. I'd stop sleeping with her immediately.
>>
>>18656704
Im sure she would say "oh yeah he came by few days ago and streched my pussy a bit", if she was guilty.
>>
UPDATE: The sores are pussing so that makes it unlikely to be herpes, right?
>>
>>18656792

Probably ingrown hairs from shaving
>>
>>18656792
Depends where the sores are. If theyre on an area that is shaved it could be ingrown hairs. If its on the inner labia/taint it sounds like the sores are in their blistering phase (herpes) this is when they are most contagious btw
>>
>>18655824
Dude, it's not a huge deal. There's a shit ton of stigma attached to herpes, but realistically, it isn't that bad. She'll get a uncomfortable sore every few months, take an anti-viral, and be fine in a couple days. It's not like you gave her AIDs.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.