[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What am i lacking? >19 years old >have a few close supporting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: without love.jpg (296KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
without love.jpg
296KB, 1280x800px
What am i lacking?
>19 years old
>have a few close supporting friends >have a scholarship and a lot of career related networking
>great parents
>not even close to rich, but no financial problems
>living with my parents, planning to move out eventually
>used to swam competitively, now i only swim to stay in shape

i have potential, yet i find myself to be unmotivated and indifferent towards life in general. Im studying engenieering, and even though im not great at maths, i enjoy it.
I play the guitar and im learning violin
I dont really have a big social circle, im not a virgin but i've never had a gf.
I always think that having a gf will make me happier but i know that's not true. I've been looking for a epiphany for over a year now, but its always the same.
I want to be a happier person, i want to make my family and friends proud and to be more social.

what can i do? am i overthinking everything? i feel so lost and confused, and i dont really know why
thanks for reading
>>
>>18655527
You need to grow your interests.
Go to more social events, go outside more.
Play sports, join a club, get into something

If you develop yourself, people will just notice you. IF you are just looking for someone you'll pick the wrong person. If you are always just out there women will come to you, and/or you will find someone you really want to pursue
>>
>>18655538
how can i develop myself? i often go out, but i dont have a huge social circle. Im into music and trying to record some stuff with a friend.
i feel empty, and i lack the motivation to actually make a change.
>>
>>18655527
>My blood valentine
Fuck off with that shit /mu/ vacuum-core hipster garbage you fucking teenage Mexican piece of shit.
>>
>>18655599
this is nice board please get out
>>
Sounds like you need some character OP

My advice, stay out of your comfort zone. Indefinitely
>>
>>18655606
You post shitty albums you get a shitty response
>>
>>18655585
You need to explore life more if you don't know what to do.

Change your job, move, try new things, if you get invited to things your not sure about... just go, meet people, talk.. enjoy life, don't give too many fucks.
If you remain static, you can only guarantee nothing will change for the better.
>>
>>18655617
Lots of projection in your first post and saying "it's a shitty album" isn't really an excuse for any of that. Care to expand upon your posts?
>>
>>18655607
i know, i need to man up

>>18655623
you are right, its easier said than done. i have a pessimist mindset and i expect the worse of everyone, i dont know how to change the way i think
>>
>>18655527
You sound like me. Try drugs.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.