[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So lads, I don't know how to tackle this situation and I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1466460825598.jpg (113KB, 631x537px) Image search: [Google]
1466460825598.jpg
113KB, 631x537px
So lads, I don't know how to tackle this situation and I'm honestly a little scared. My long time gf was with her family and she was going somewhere with her niece when their car broke down. And some dudes offered to help them out, they raped both my gf and her niece in their car. While I'm already upset enough that I couldn't be there to prevent this from happening, the icing on the cake is that she just found out she's pregnant. She plans to have the child and put it up for adoption. My question is, how do I support her? What do I say/do to console her right now? How do I treat this situation? I've never been through anything like this before, and honestly I'm kind of scared.
>>
>And some dudes offered to help them out, they raped both my gf and her niece in their car.
Shit like this doesn't actually happen. Either this is bait, or she's lying to you.
>>
>>18654875
We're engaged to be married mate, we've been together for 5 years now. She doesn't lie. She's been raped 4 times before this, once by her own dad. She isn't lying.
>>
>>18654862
Low quality b8.
>>
>>18654884
>She doesn't lie.
Everyone lies, don't be so naive. Assuming she has actually been raped, has this been reported to the police?
>inb4 she's too traumatised to go to the police
>inb4 yes but they didn't believe her/couldn't do anything

And if she really was raped, she wouldn't be okay with keeping the child. This situation doesn't add up.
>>
>>18654884
Did she go to the police? She was with her family? So her parents saw her get raped?
>>
File: 1465944870062.gif (1MB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
1465944870062.gif
1MB, 280x210px
>>18654884
>She's been raped 4 times before this
>>
>>18654901
>>18654906
No fucking duh she went to the police.
>>18654901
She doesnt believe in abortion.
>>18654906
No, she was with her niece at the time it happened, her niece got raped too.
>>
>>18654923
>No fucking duh she went to the police.
And what happened? They dropped the case because of lack of evidence?

>She doesnt believe in abortion.
Well isn't that convenient?

>her niece got raped too
You expect us to believe that a child was raped and no one is trying to bring the perpetrators to justice?
>>
LARP thread
>>
Hey, at least they fixed their car for them after they were done.
>>
Was it these guys?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.