[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you make a relationship last My gf is extremely loving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

How do you make a relationship last

My gf is extremely loving and sweet. She was a virgin before me, and basically i can do no wrong by just being myself with her; she's super into me. She's the perfect balance of naughty and nice, she's always in the mood for sex whenever i want, and she's always there for me. My grandpa just passed away this week, and she's coming over to be with me for the funeral, and she's baking desserts for me and my family. I lucked out with her like nobody else i know. I'd definitely marry her one day.

But i have a sinking feeling that the way i am now won't hold up with her. There are simply too many horror stories about women getting bored with their man and leaving or cheating.
>>
It probably cause she seems to good to be true.
She is probably feeling the same as you do, I wouldn't worry about it
>>
How long have you been together?

>There are simply too many horror stories about women getting bored with their man and leaving or cheating.
Because you're on fucking /adv/ and /r9k/ where people come to moan about how shit women are. This isn't an environment where you rave about how great your partner is. Use your brain.
>>
>>18654729
I feel similarly about my boyfriend. I've seen so many relationships fade or crumble, I've seen so many miserable marriages even if the people started off loving each other. I'm always on the hunt for relationship therapy, tips, advice, anything to give me as many tools as possible to keep this relationship strong, even though we've been together over 6 years and it doesn't look like we're stopping any time soon.

For us, working on communication skills has been the biggest help to keeping us emotionally close to each other
>>
>>18654729
Just keep communication good, e.g. never assume what she feels, always ask

Other than that just ride it out and see what happens
Don't create an issue that isn't there
>>
>>18654748
wrong, it's because those things are true, women are selfish, horrible creatures
>>
>>18654748
Listen to this guy ^

>>18655483
Don't listen to this guy ^
>>
Everything good in this world comes with a price. The price for any relationship is making yourself vulnerable to get hurt. Look at it this way, no matter what relationships you will have in the future, that's always going to be the same price. Better risk it with a good girl than with a shitty one.
>>
>>18654729
Communication. Plus don't blow all your kinky sex all at once, because then you can't introduce it when things start to get stale to spice it up.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.