[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ I don't know what's wrong with me. I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

Hey /adv/ I don't know what's wrong with me. I don't think I'm able to enjoy things as much as other people do. For example I find not a lot of stuff funny. And if I do find something funny I usually just get a small smile or exhale harder through my nose. Very rarely do I laugh out loud.
I can make other people laugh though so I guess I do have a sense of humor.
That's just one aspect of my problem however, I just don't have anythng I really enjoy and that has caused me to play a lot of videogames for most of my life because it's easy to devote a lot of time in those. But even when playing those I don't feel anything and it's more something to pass the time.
I guess I'm desentisized to most things in life? It's hard to describe it but I just don't really feel alive most of the time since I don't enjoy the fun things in live as much as I feel like I should.
I have felt surges of hype/enjoyment but these moments are far and few between and I really wish I would experience that feel more often.
>>
Anyone able to help me unfuck my shit?
>>
>>18654721
Sounds like classic depression. You must have things in your life that are creating this. If you have a place to sleep and food in your stomach what are you yearning for? These things you describe are common feelings of depression. Are you self conscious? You have to create something you feel happy about INTERNALLY. There is no one piece of advice where you will go eureka. Age is a big factor as well cause most young people will feel this way at some point in their lives.
>>
>>18654895
I'm a NEET so it might have something to do with that. It's getting better but I just feel like I don't connect very well with other my age and I hate that.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.