[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know what to fucking do. Back in the spring some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 1501476750454.jpg (85KB, 639x1048px) Image search: [Google]
1501476750454.jpg
85KB, 639x1048px
I don't know what to fucking do. Back in the spring some girl accepted to go to a dance with me, and then later flaked on me and just stopped replying to me after asking her out. It shook me up a bit but I go over it.

It's now next year and we keep fucking running into eachother and it's painfully awkward. I'm a gym rat and now she's constantly appearing in the gym when I'm there and we just try to avoid each other. We constantly run into eachother at the dining hall since we eat at the same time and just look at the floor. I constantly run into her to and from classes since we live in the same building. It's just painfully awkward and I'm tired of looking away from her every time I see her. I don't want to be creepy and smile at her to be less awkward but I have no idea what to do. Should I just stop her to talk some time? What would I even say?

How do I remedy this? We see each other like three times a day and this is just annoying
>>
plz
>>
Move on and get another girl dude
>>
File: Wilton2lg.jpg (15KB, 345x359px) Image search: [Google]
Wilton2lg.jpg
15KB, 345x359px
>>18654678
Just ignore her, dummy.
>>
>>18654813
>>18654818
It's fucking annoying seeing her constantly every day though
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.