[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it acceptable behaviour to give a massage to an opposite sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: c700x420.jpg (53KB, 700x420px) Image search: [Google]
c700x420.jpg
53KB, 700x420px
Is it acceptable behaviour to give a massage to an opposite sex friend while you are in a relationship? Also is it acceptable to receive a massage from an opposite sex friend while in a relationship?

>Assuming no one involved is a paid professional

Sensual, Deep Tissue, etc....... any type of massage.
>>
No and no.
>>
If it is not done by a professional then no, it is not something that I would allow my SO to do or have done to them.

As a generalization, if placing your hand on the small of someone's back or their thigh is consider intimate contact, then there is no way anyone can justify giving or getting a non-professional massage while in a relationship.
>>
>>18654572
What if not in a relationship?
>>
>>18654580

if neither person is in a relationship then they can do what they want.
>>
My GF brought this up to me once, apparently she used to give massages to her male friends before meeting me and asked if I would care if she continued.

I straight up told her that I won't be with a woman who has a need to massage her male friends, she can massage me instead. Surprisingly she agreed, I was expecting a hissy fit and a fight, it's been almost a year and we are still together.
>>
it's not ok
>>
File: mommy figure 2.jpg (108KB, 857x960px) Image search: [Google]
mommy figure 2.jpg
108KB, 857x960px
>>18654560
How would you feel if your bf would dance around naked girls, massaging them, hiding his boner and kept groping their butts and boobs? What if they would be more sexy than you?
>>
>>18654706

Better example to use on a girlfriend/wife would be:

>"How feel if I gave all your female friends, my female friends and/or your sister foot rubs"

I guarantee you she would not approve.
>>
Obviously it's not okay you fucking cuck. Anyone who thinks that would be remotely acceptable is a mongoloid dirtbag.
>>
>>18654560
This is a stupid question.
Your SO has the power to terminate the relationship so the grounds on which what is acceptable in the relationship is up to them. If they are okay with it then go ahead if not then best stay away. Simple solution is to just ask.

Unless you are talking on a societal basis whether or not society perceives it as acceptable. That cant really be answered either because it seems like left society thinks that you have to have unprotected sex with everyone or else you are a bigot and right society believes that if you so much as breathe on the opposite sex you are committing a sin.
>>
>>18654560

As a guy, I'd say it's too risky, boundaries are important an' all.

But then again, I've never really met a woman who respected boundaries.
Straight up, you tell them you aint into hugging - they'll want to fix it and make you "get used to it".
They'll feel your arms up, grab you.
They'll tell you they are not, and never will be interested in you, but then ask you to feel their tits (literally has happened. Refused because the whole thing seemed sketchy as hell and basically got accused of being gay afterwards holy shit no wonder I'm a soggy nist).

So basically, my assumption is, men would find that behaviour questionable, wonder about the implications of getting that close with someone when their is potential for sexual attraction.

However, women will be all like "what up, free massage, and if I moan a little or flash some skin he might do it more".
They will see nothing wrong with that. It's fucked up.
>>
>>18654580
Well if you're not in a relationship then it can't be cheating then now can it
>>
>>18655248
>Unless you are talking on a societal basis whether or not society perceives it as acceptable. That cant really be answered either because it seems like left society thinks that you have to have unprotected sex with everyone or else you are a bigot and right society believes that if you so much as breathe on the opposite sex you are committing a sin.

Very interesting point and I agree, seems that the very few normal people in society can actually find a middle ground. In my opinion the following is not acceptable to do with the opposite sex while you are in a relationship:

>Kiss on lips
>Intimate Hug (Body pressing/groping)
>Massage/Foot Rub
-Sex (obviously)
-Confiding (Emotional Cheating)
-Intimate Contact (hand holding, hand on thigh, etc...)
-Inappropriate Contact (ass slaps, etc.....)

The list can go on for awhile, basically this shit should be common sense to anyone with any sense of moral decency.
>>
>>18655249
>But then again, I've never really met a woman who respected boundaries.

Aint that the fucking truth! If the don't violate the boundary they will at least test it or push the limit as close as they can.
>>
>>18656287
I do agree with all your post, but
>Confiding (Emotional Cheating)
is a little silly, in my opinion.

Talking to a friend is not cheating.
>>
How bad is it that I gave my ex a (clothed) massage that made her eyes roll back and moan out loud?
>>
>>18654560
tell her that if she cant maintain friendships without giving her friends massages then they were never really her friends to begin with.
>>
>>18654560
I would dump instantly

no thots
>>
>>18654560
I remember your thread from yesterday. How did your relationship agreement go over with her?
>>
>>18654560
There was a girl at work that always asked me to rub her shoulders and back. I honestly saw nothing wrong with it. Nothing ever happened between us, and my wife never found out about it... The girl I was fucking at work did, though... The backrubs didn't go over well with her.
>>
File: dale.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
dale.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
I reckon it's okay.
>>
>>18656294

I meant more along the lines of always going to a friend for emotional support instead of your SO, or allowing your friend to have an emotional dependency on you (aka filling a void)
>>
Well thats what I go to school for so it would be unavoidable. But I'm absolutely shit with women so it doesnt matter.
>>
>>18656393

Welcome back to the thread.

She agreed to not massage other men and didn't put up a fight about it. I checked with my friends and they all agreed with me that it is a perfectly reasonable boundary to have in place. Now I am checking with /adv/ and it seems everyone else is in agreement, so I guess I am not being controlling.

If she violates this boundary then I will dump her instantly.
>>
>>18656539

If your a professional then everything is fine
>>
Noooooooooooooooope.

Okay thinking about it, I suppose it's okay if everyone explicitly and sincerely says it is. People have different values. Mine are in the negative however.
>>
>>18656556
Yeah it would be except I'm horrible with women. So its irrelevant whether I'm a professional or not.
>>
>>18656532

That's silly. Your SO can't solve everything, and sometimes it's ABOUT them. For example, I have a friend I've known since birth. She grew up around my family, she knows every crazy thing they've ever done and has the history behind why they've done these things. She's going to be able to emotionally support me when my mom goes off the deep end about something stupid, better than a girl I've been in a relationship with for a year.

Anyways, to the massage question, it would be reliant on whether or not this was something that existed before, and how experienced the other person was at massages. Another example - another female friend of mine that I've known for a very long time knows where my back knots up when I'm stressed. She's not a trained chiropractor, but she knows her way around that spot of my back and can fix me up in minutes. It would be annoying to try to get my girlfriend to know here that spot is and how to work it out.
>>
As long as there isn't sexual tension
>>
>>18656571

Understandable, I realize and accept circumstances like your example. When I said emotional dependency I meant more a long the lines of a needy beta male who requires constant female attention/validation, or vice versa.

For the massage thing, as long as you and your GF both agree and are cool with it, then I see no problem. I on the other hand do not agree with it and I believe that Physical Cheating goes beyond simply having sex with someone.

For example:

>If placing a hand on someone's inner thigh or the small of their back is considered intimate, then how is a massage not considered intimate?

Maybe I am over thinking this? Anyway I already made up my mind, I will not accept my GF giving massages to other guys.

Thank you for your input though, I appreciate it.
>>
>>18656586

what about making deposits into the emotional bank?
>>
>>18654560
you should know what kind of situation a feet massage can lead to anon, or are you an illiterate faggot?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.