[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

alright, imma tell this in a greentext cuz why not. >be me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: snapcode.png (57KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
snapcode.png
57KB, 1024x1024px
alright, imma tell this in a greentext cuz why not.
>be me
>friend comes up to me with evil fucking grin on his face
>says I told (girl) that you liked her
>girl's a 9/10 and i actually like her.
>ohshit.png
>go on snapchat
>tell her "sorry for anything stupid my friend told you"
>she responds "ahahahahaha is it true?"
>fuck
>dont respond for another hour, trying to think of what to say
>"lowkey i'd be lying if i said i didn't like you"
>big fuck up
>responds with the face palm emoji
>i respond with "ohmygod sorry just read what i said and that's pretty messed up. Just meant that you seem pretty cool"
>responds "ahaha thanks"
basically, i need to know three things
1. did i fuck up big time
2. is there still a chance 4 me?
3. less ahaha's in her last text, that supposed to mean something?
thanks /adv/
>>
>>18654554

You fucked up for not being upfront right away, and then using some weak safe "fishing" response which makes you sound like an extremely nervous beta nerd.

The # of aha is irrelevant, are you in high school or something?

As for if there's a chance, we have no idea because none of us is her. Go find out directly like you should have done the first time. If it doesn't pan out, oh well, that's life.
>>
>>18654554
These threads are fucking retarded. We don't know this woman. We don't know what the "right thing to say" is. We have no insight into her personality or way of thinking at all.

Also you sound underage as fuck.
>>
File: dont use condoms.png (51KB, 383x322px) Image search: [Google]
dont use condoms.png
51KB, 383x322px
>>18654554
Ask her on date. ASK HER ON DATE! Ask hervon date.
>inb4 some underage bullshit
Park, icecream, dinner, fastfood whatever. Ask her on date. And buy condoms. Dont be teen and pregnant.
>>
>>18654554
fuck you OP. Your bud was trying to get you laid, and you punk out like a little bitch. Of course you fucked up, and no, you don't have another chance.
>>
>>18654554
>i respond with "ohmygod sorry just read what i said and that's pretty messed up. Just meant that you seem pretty cool"
This is where you fucked up
Dont back down next time
>>
>Lowkey

You never stood a chance.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.