[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so. ex-roommate. we hooked up a lot while she stayed with me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: aEpGLTw.jpg (144KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
aEpGLTw.jpg
144KB, 900x1600px
so. ex-roommate. we hooked up a lot while she stayed with me for ~8 months but also lots of drama. left 2 months ago because my folks were visiting and said she was seeing other people. i'm like fine, whatever.

but the problem is, she has left a bunch of her stuff in storage. now, she had put them there for a good 2 years since we were friends before that. I've been contacting her for the last 2 months about her schedule, when she will get back to school so that I can move all her shit away. I've been wanting to do this for a shit-long time because MY own stuff is now clogging the living room which I want to fix up. Not only that, i found out yesterday there's been rats this summer chewing at her stuff because there was food left there.

i understand she might be ignoring me because she is seeing someone else but holy shit does it piss me off that I have to clean up after her mess? Her personality, despite being a med student, is just completely not on-the-ball and borderline irresponsible also.

should i just throw all her shit away? or COD the HEAVY shit she has all the way back to korea and have her parents pay for it?
>>
>>18654538
Have a record of you texting/emailing her to show proof if needed. Give her a final warning. If no response after a bit, throw out.
>>
>>18654538
Do this >>18654544 but allow a month while trying to contact her by other means e.g. facebook messenger.
>>
>>18654544
>>18654552
im thinking of getting ahold of her student affairs office first but i dont really want to get involved with the school. i feel like i should but its just a strange prospect having to chase down someone and get school staff involved.

knowing myself i'll have a hard time throwing her stuff away since i'm actually pretty responsible and wouldn't just do that to someone even though i should

i think she went back to school this week. how much longer should i give her?
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.