[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yeah you know it, girls problem > Met a waitress, so nice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1496190555058.jpg (78KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1496190555058.jpg
78KB, 500x500px
Yeah you know it, girls problem

> Met a waitress, so nice to me
> She dumped her boyfriend
> Always ask me for hanging out
> She likes me, but she's insecure about it
> I like her, but when I go after her She's unreachable, the other way around She appears
> Last time went out with friends She kissed a boy after spending all night after me, I didn't liked but hey we're just friends
> She called me the day after, which is rare but I couldn't go because of my job
WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO WITH HER
>>
>>18654326
>She kissed a boy after spending all night after me
>WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO WITH HER

Either confess how you feel and or move on
>>
>>18654342
By the way, a girl showing you attention doesn't mean she's interested in you. Something like her kissing someone else is a clear sign she isn't interested in you
>>
>>18654342
Yeah but if I do I lose her as the main friend She's now
>>18654345
That is the first though, however as I said, she's uncertain. Sometimes she's completely crazy about me, but some days she acts like that and I suffer.
>>
>>18654356
No OP. If she was crazy about you she would have kissed you. You fill time but it didn't take her much time to go for a guy she wanted.
>>
>>18654356

>Sometimes she's completely crazy about me

And then she kisses another guy after a night of hanging out with you?.

My advice is to abandon this bitch.
>>
>she likes me
>she's crazy about me
Are... You sure?
>>
>>18654363
Yeah She's weird, but believe me:

She take pictures of me when she thinks I don't look
She's always touching me
She kisses me too
She laughs of everything I say and also forgets we're just friends with some things
She makes future plans and even though she doesn't tell me, I heard she always talk about me

I only need to get her hooked for real but she doesn't make it easy
>>
>>18654393
It sounds more like you want confirmation on your own conclusions rather than advice

There isn't a person in their right mind that is going to believe you when you say she's crazy for you
>>
>>18654402
Honestly I wish... if It was so easy I wouldn't be so confused. I know I had her sometimes anon but maybe I lost my oportunity.

Actually I know I really have to move on and know other girls, or tell her, it's just I'm having a bad time and want to be sure what to do with her at the end. Because I fucking liked her so much, but she's ruining it now. So for the record I want to say that wasn't said freely, we actually connected at least once.
>>
>>18654424
If she really was as crazy for you as you think, you would be a happy couple by now.
>>
>>18654427
I don't think she's crazy for me, I know she was once, and that it looks like she's sometimes.

Actually I don't want to read; "hey! she's yours, hang on there" I think that's about 5% probable. I want to read something from someone that had this situation or that knows much more than me about the topic. I thank you all.
>>
you're delusional
>>
>>18654326
Nothing, she kissed a boy, so here is a reality check for you as to the possibilities

1. she is using you for emotional support and nothing else because she kissed another guy.
2. she likes you but doesn't respect you because she kissed another guy
3. she could be a slut and fucks and makes out with everyone.

None of these are good OP. No relationship starts off and ends well with she "she kissed a boy after spending all night *with* me".

She will be cancer, she will make your life a mess and wreck your emotional stability. Stop dealing with these kind of women guys.
>>
File: 1500589319634.jpg (45KB, 628x442px) Image search: [Google]
1500589319634.jpg
45KB, 628x442px
>>18654724
Please OP, take the advice from anon. Be smart and spend your time with a girl that respects you. At least she showed her dark side now (assuming that you didn't spend a lot of your time with her).
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.