[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's a good thing I'm too conscious to ever reveal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: contemplating Chihuly.jpg (40KB, 400x280px) Image search: [Google]
contemplating Chihuly.jpg
40KB, 400x280px
It's a good thing I'm too conscious to ever reveal too much info that might lead to a dox.
So instead I'll come up with a realistical and common problem that most families and people go through and is possible in real life. (If you're living in a shithole).
I'm not feeling very poetic at the moment so sorry if I sound extra meme-y or like a rusky.

Some introduction.
My grandfather was a sociopath and my grandmother was an autist with stockholm syndrome. (Great start). They both had brown eyes. They had a daughter and a son. The son was a sociopath and an obnoxious autist with brown eyes, just like both of his parents combo. He got diagnosed with serious anger problems from some lack of chemical, he ended up being a failure. The daughter had blue eyes, she inherited recessive genes from her grandparents on her mother's side. 75% of her cousins had blue eyes and their behaviour was very similar to hers. Obviously the malicious brown-eyed parents were extra racist and favored the retarded one because he inherited their genes, while the girl looked and acted different.

So here's how the events went on. Father beats the crap out of son because the dad is an arrogant sociopath and his son is a fuckup just like him, except the son is even worse because he's extra autistic from the mother. Father dies from cancer and the autistic mother with stockholm syndrome gets manipulated by the retarded son for behaving and looking like her and the father.
Meanwhile the slightly(hugely) less insane wacko of the family gets shat on for being different even if she's beautiful, intelligent and morally sound. Even if her genes are superior, those don't matter, meritocracy doesn't exist between the mentally retarded.
So here's what happened next. Retarded son sells the house and wastes all the money for being retarded. Yes his retard mother was so dumb she let him sell the house and waste all of the money.
>>
File: 18473531.548dfcb99f3b0.png (40KB, 202x158px) Image search: [Google]
18473531.548dfcb99f3b0.png
40KB, 202x158px
Retarded son also has retarded friends, what a surprise.
Highly insecure girl falls in love with retard son's friend for looking hot and taking interest in her.
Retard son wastes the money which belonged either to his mother first or his sister which wouldn't have wasted it, at least not as badly. Retard son's friend wastes blue eyed girl's time, anger AND future/potential by limiting her to a redneck shithole in the bumfuck of nowhere with equally shitty neighbours/acquintances that cannot offer the girl anything. Oh and the retarded friend gets her pregnant and then leaves her with enough children so she and the kids live like shit together. That's not all. Because the girl's genes are recessive, none of the kids inherited anything good from her.
What else? Ah yes the girl also had anger problems and sociopathic tendencies inherited from her father, as well as other things.

So tell me doc, is the world a fucked up place or what?
>>
The shitty part of America is a magical place, more magical than Russia.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.