[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it mean to tell my fat gay af boyfriend that I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: disgust.jpg (69KB, 900x507px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
69KB, 900x507px
I mean I like him when he's being productive (which rarely happens) and he's been begging me to have sex with him but I'm kind of disgusted by him because he's really fat and unhealthy. I feel uncomfortable when he touches me so I told him to back off and he's the kind of person who blows everything out of proportion so he started nagging me about his feelings, I told him I just don't want to. Even then, he's like 'come see me' and I'm like 'I've to work, grow up'.
I dislike his feminine tendencies and I don't see him as a sexually appropriate mate.. Am I at fault?
>>
>>18654167
Break up with him. Simple as that
>>
>>18654167
>am i at fault?
The obvious answer is yes because you are dating this guy.
Just break up with him.
>>
>>18654199
>>18654207
I TRIED but he is so sad, he makes me feel like he loves me sooo much and I'm making a mistake by hurting his feelings.
>>
>>18654223
Then force yourself to have sex with him so your revulsion forces you to break up with him. Or give him an ultimatum to get in shape.
>>
>>18654223
Ofc you will, breakups are always painful even if the feeling is mutual because it seems like a loss has occured regardless of circumstance.
Just rip the band aid off OP. You deserve to be with someone you want to be with, and he deserves someone who is fully invested in the relationship.

In time you both will realize you're better off apart, if what you're telling us is accurate. And hopefully go on to find people with whom you can build a more meaningful relationship
>>
>>18654285
You are right, top advice
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.