[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My condom broke while having sex with my girlfriend but i pulled

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1471324272577.jpg (25KB, 480x433px) Image search: [Google]
1471324272577.jpg
25KB, 480x433px
My condom broke while having sex with my girlfriend but i pulled out immediately. How likely is it that she'll get pregnant
>>
Wait 8 months and find out
>>
Why are you on 4chan when you could be getting her to take the morning-after pill?
>>
0% mate believe it or not babies are hard to make
>>
>>18653975
Had sex with my gf for a month without condom
>>
>>18653983
It's a few mornings after I'm afraid
>>
>>18653975
1% chances max
>>
>>18653992
Did anything happen? Was she on birth control?
>>
>>18654099
I had sex with my past gf for like 4 years, no condoms no birth control and no baby....

Just pull out a little early and let her finish you with her mouth or hand
>>
>>18654108
Do you do anything to prevent precum or just go at it?
>>
Women can really only get pregnant in the few days they ovulate before their periods. Don't take this to mean that you can go raw 3/4 weeks in a month, there's always a chance. But the odds are incredibly low if she's not ovulating.
If you're worried, go get Plan B. Or else wait it out and book a trip to the Museum of Broken Stairs and Ladders.
>>
>>18654113
wtf is precum

I pull out when I can feel that half-pissing sensation. Its not rocket science....
>>
>>18654138
That sticky wet stuff that forms around the tip of your dick when you're horny
>>
I pull out near cum for all the girls FUCK CONDOMS DUDE FOR REAL

also I think I'm infertile maybe idk haha
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.