[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a tall good looking white guy, with not a lot of money.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: Bens-China-Blog.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
Bens-China-Blog.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
I'm a tall good looking white guy, with not a lot of money. Seeing as a plane ticket to Shanghai is well within my budget, a flight over is looking pretty appealing.

Could I land in the middle of a big Chinese city and roam around feeding myself off the goodwill of locals? Maybe use city folk with no friends and a decent paying job to pay for nights out.

There's a lot of depressed people in the world with money and I got nothing but time.

Thoughts?
>>
You'd look completely different than them. People barely want to help beggars that look like them. Why the fuck would they want to help a foreigner. People are xenophobic naturally unless raised not to be.
>>
>>18653885
You seem to know jack shit about East Asian societies. They are much more inclined to tell you to fuck off for being poor than to feel generous. You think they make up for their piss poor working conditions by being charitable to the poor?

You are either in or you are a peasant factory worker/farmer. You think you're going to sweep some China grandma off her feet with your good looks? You probably can't speak Mandarin or Cantonese..not to mention Chinese people are probably the most racist people on earth next to Koreans, Japs, and Russians.
>>
There are a few vloggers on youtube that track their adventures in China as a westerner.

In smaller towns, many will want to take pictures with you as you are probably the first white person they've seen. Many will be kind and generous to you but no way to tell if it's reliable enough to prevent you from starving.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.