[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to rant about something right now because if I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: 1459885633589.jpg (38KB, 460x447px) Image search: [Google]
1459885633589.jpg
38KB, 460x447px
I'm going to rant about something right now because if I don't, I'm afraid I'm going to go full Falling Down mode. Feel free to share some advice, but this is more of a rant thread than an advice thread.

>Dad is depressed and is always bitching about how he lost the will to live, how the economy sucks, how I should handle my money, etc
>Mom is depressed and is always bitching about her back pain, her lack of expensive dresses, how her neighbors have better things, etc
>Girlfriend is often sickly, drastic mood swings all around, and is always bitching about how I should be saving almost all of my money for our wedding

For fuck sake, every single day is nothing but bad news and whining. "Anon, I'm drinking so that I can die faster", "Anon, my dentist botched my surgery and now you have to sue him", "Anon, I'm poor and I need you to buy me a new dress", yadda yadda.

And if I do manifest a slight expression of anger or discomfort, I'm greeted by anything but comprehension.

"But anon, you're not in pain like I am", "But anon, you're not as poor as I am", "Anon, you don't understand muh feelings".

I'm tired of always hearing bad news and complaints. Tired of being surrounded by moaning, bitching people. And most of all, tired of having to greet their moaning with a smile on my face.

Can't at least one of them bring a semblance of good news, or at least be grateful for some positive things in their lives? Can't I spend a single day without being reminded how life sucks or being lectured on what I need to do?

I'm honestly contemplating abandoning everybody and moving to some distant shithole, but I don't have enough money for that.

Fucking hell, I'm tired of all of this nagging, and I don't know what to do anymore.
>>
File: 1503017929161.jpg (23KB, 402x431px) Image search: [Google]
1503017929161.jpg
23KB, 402x431px
They are literally dragging you down

Taking care of your family is a great ideal to have, but like all ideals and relationships you don't actually _need_ them

Moving away and being free of this would be very liberating
>>
>>18653822
It doesn't sound like you've ever actually told them clearly how you feel about all of this, what about printing this shit and reading it out loud to them? If they ignore it and don't try to make any change then >>18653957
>>
Tell your gf the wedding budget is $500. Wasting all your money on a one-day party is ridiculous.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.