[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mom is showing signs of love for our town's local 7/11

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: mom_fucker.jpg (7KB, 275x184px) Image search: [Google]
mom_fucker.jpg
7KB, 275x184px
My mom is showing signs of love for our town's local 7/11 indian store clerk. I don't want her to do anything with this man, and i know i don't really have a say in any of it, but she's already adapted to things of his religion. We've always been a christian family of 2 parents, a brother and a sister but since my parents have split she has been really clingy to this man. What should i look out for, what are some positives and negative effects of having a strict indian man who enforces his disgusting religion onto our family? (not racist)

also i think he might be hiding some secrets, he says his name is mike but i find that highly unlikely.
>>
>>18653805
>he says his name is mike but i find that highly unlikely.
most likely just a name he took on because his real name is too complicated for americans or wherever you live. lots of mid-eastern and chinese people do it, and it's not really a "secret".
>>
File: thanksislam.jpg (60KB, 374x610px) Image search: [Google]
thanksislam.jpg
60KB, 374x610px
>>18653805
Sorry man. Gandhi has already impregnated your dad. Also he's a paki so grats she's going to be looking like the pic related.
>>
>>18653805
>thinks since some oriental person uses a Western name, he must be harboring some deep, dark secret

lel

come on friends, you really need to go out more.

What's easier for a westerner to say: Mike or Villupuram Chinnaih Pillai Ganesan?
>>
File: 1500506523276.jpg (65KB, 640x621px) Image search: [Google]
1500506523276.jpg
65KB, 640x621px
>>18653805
How old are you? Your mom is an adult, she can do as she pleases.
She has every right to find happiness in her own way.

>also i think he might be hiding some secrets,
he says his name is mike but i find that highly unlikely.
Either that's his actual name or he changed it. If he changed it, so what? He's just trying to adopt to a society that discriminates against Indians. Just like how you are discriminating against him.

>what are some positives and negative effects of having a strict indian man who enforces his DISGUSTING religion onto our family
Really?
You sound extremely immature and ignorant.
Why are your Christian views any better than his religion?

So far all gather is that this man is Indian and has a region different from you and you don't like it. You being racist. Grow the fuck up.
>>
That's not your decision buddy. Your mom can love whoever she wants, for better or worse.
>>
Start acting rude to her and call her a disgusting coalburner when she complains.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.