[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I broke up with my ex gf (who did alot of toxic shit) and I feel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: falling_off_pedestal-wxcm-f.jpg (89KB, 580x386px) Image search: [Google]
falling_off_pedestal-wxcm-f.jpg
89KB, 580x386px
I broke up with my ex gf (who did alot of toxic shit) and I feel like she is always going to better than me.

- Have more fun than without me
- Have a better future than me
- Have better opportunities than me.
- Be with someone more attractive than me.

Even though I broke up with her because of her emotionally cheating on me and other shit like that. I feel like I'm going to miss out on life without having her in it.

She was my high-school gf but really did some fucked up things to me.

I've been depressed for the last 6 months about this -- I wan't to get her off the pedestal but I can't.

How does /adv/ get someone off the pedestal.
>>
bumping bc same
>>
File: homepage_large.a208bec4.jpg (71KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
homepage_large.a208bec4.jpg
71KB, 300x300px
>>18653748
just smile and know that youre you, do fun stuff, do crazy stuff. by a motorcycle or something just start doing stuff to get your mind off her. do body workouts

also listen to death grips
>>
>>18653748
>really did some fucked up things to me.

such as
>>
>>18653748
>I feel like she is always going to better than me.
How is she better than you if she is toxic and emotionally cheated on you?

>- Have more fun than without me
People are going to have fun with or without you regardless.

>- Have a better future than me
Worry about your own future. Millions of people will have a better future than you. Millions will also have a worse future than you.

>- Have better opportunities than me.
In regards to what? Jobs? Dating? Women naturally have more options when it comes to partners. Accept this.

>- Be with someone more attractive than me.
That "attractive" person may be an asshole or just as toxic as she is. Looks do not define the health of a relationship.

>I've been depressed for the last 6 months about this -- I wan't to get her off the pedestal but I can't.
Your stuck on a girl you initiated a break up with. Focus on yourself. What are you doing to battle your depression?

>How does /adv/ get someone off the pedestal.
Talk to many many women.
>>
>>18653776
tinder next to me, kept texting this one guy behind my back, rarely told people that she had a bf. The thing is all this shit happened a a year - 6 months ago and I still cant forgive -- she still is trying to get into contact with me.
>>
dude just be thankful you got rid of that cheat. its her loss for letting go someone that can really treat her right. moving on is hard but playing video games helped.me through it lol.and talking to almost everyone.talk and dance at the club
>>
it's not healthy to live your life in comparison to someone else's ex-girlfriend or otherwise.

You have to find a way to be happy with the things that you have in your life and who you are as a person. Because as long as you keep comparing yourself you're never going to feel like you can measure up. There will always be someone who's a little smarter, a little more successful, a little more good-looking. So you'll never be happy.

To get her off a pedestal what you need to do is just think about yourself and try to work on growing yourself as a person until you're happy with who you are and what you see when you look in the mirror. Work on improving your life in whatever areas you feel you're deficient in so that you can say that you're successful. Everyone defines success o a different way, so what it means to be successful will ultimately be up to your discretion.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.