[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be female >have really really intense whole body mutual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: artistas-mapeamento-1-7-728.jpg (236KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
artistas-mapeamento-1-7-728.jpg
236KB, 728x546px
>be female
>have really really intense whole body mutual infatuation sexual tension with a guy
>reciprocates in small ways but is too scared to do anything, and you never do anything either
>guy starts dating someone but you still see him in a friendly setting every so often
>think about him every day for a few years
>stop talking to him
>2 years pass
>still think about him all the time and have never liked anyone half as much
>want to get rid of these feelings

I don't want to like him, this was years ago and it's not normallll

Obviously, this is something that's wrong with me and that I have to consciously get over

but what is the ideal way to look at something like this to kill it off?
>>
1) You keep indulging the fantasies in your head, which keeps them going

2) You keep telling yourself this is the MOST IMPORTANT SEXY EXPERIENCE OMG EVAH because you haven't met someone you like as much since, which keeps this guy on a pedestal in your mind

Stop fantasising about him, and stop over-inflating this guys worth in your mind.

Fantasise about meeting someone else and having sex with them. Make up new fantasies in your head when you masturbate or whatever. And realise this guy is just one in a long list of crushes you're going to experience. And get out there and meet new guys too.
>>
>>18653627
As a dude NEET who is just starting something that I fear will lead to an eerily similar situation, how do I start with step 1?
>>
>>18653608
I have a similar experience except I've never met my crush. We have mutual friends and I happened upon her facebook profile
It's been 2 years and I still keep up to date with her social media. Feels like shit.

Just try to come to grips with the fact that the whole situation is a fantasy and would turn out nothing like you expect in real life
You're projecting what you want the guy to be like onto him
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.