[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>oneitis is 6 years older than me (her 25, me 19) Should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 494179471219.jpg (42KB, 514x601px) Image search: [Google]
494179471219.jpg
42KB, 514x601px
>oneitis is 6 years older than me (her 25, me 19)

Should I bother asking her out? On one hand, I'd get closure. But on the other hand, I feel as if I haven't really matured yet to ask out someone that is at a completely different stage of life than me as a 19 year old. Thus, setting myself up for failure.

I'm barely learning how to drive, barely getting a job, barely starting lifting and still live with my parents for extra context.

What should I do here?
>>
bumpin
>>
>>18653561

>oneitis is 6 years older than me (her 25, me 19)
There are literally an endless amount of woman. Don't pin for one so strongly so early on. Have an abundant mentality.

>Should I bother asking her out?
Yes. You'll regret not asking as you'd never know. You may get rejected. You may get a hang out (that's it). You may get friend zoned.

>I feel as if I haven't really matured yet to ask out someone that is at a completely different stage of life
You're right. Women generally are attracted to mature men. A 25 year old women probably not going to see you as mature. Women's biological clock run short. Harder to have kids past 30. They may not want to waste time dating someone younger as they only have limited to get married and have kids.
>>
>>18653561
Problem is, you are still living with your parents. The only reason she would go out with you, it's because she want to satisfy a "sex-with-younger-men" fetish/fantasy, but you can't get her to a place where you can actually fuck her, apart from motels wich are expensive and for young couples discovering their sexuality.

At her age, a serious relationship requires a man that has a car, live in his own apartment and is no more dependant to his parents. Sexual adventures with older women require at least that you have a place to fuck that isn't some cheap motel.
>>
>>18653561
Why not try? I was in a similar situation though the gap was a bit smaller.

If there is one thing I learned, its that older women have gotten over themselves much more than younger ones, which was a plus for me.

What do you have to lose?
>>
>>18653561
I missed the opportunity to start a cult. Do not pass up a chance to make yourself happy.
>>
>>18654074
>What do you have to lose?

Nothing really. I just feel I have a better shot by improving myself first. It's not like I'm crippled by not having her or not have other women in my life.

>>18654076
>I missed the opportunity to start a cult
???
>>
When you're in your prime (25-35) she's going to turn into a ghoul.

It can never, ever work
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.