[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>24 years old >sad I've never had a job before >finally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>24 years old
>sad I've never had a job before
>finally get a job 10 mins from home
>work isn't too difficult
>actually enjoy some of the work I do
>people around me are nice

And yet despite all the positives I fucking dread having to go to work the next morning. What the hell is wrong with me and how can I make it better? I can't imagine having to live the rest of my life like this.
>>
What do you do, and why do you dread it?

Also, give yourself time to adapt to a new routine.
>>
You feel incompetent. You think you don't know what you are doing because this is a new environment to you. Keep at it, you will gain confidence with more experience.
>>
Is it that heavy feeling of dread knowing that you have to go and do something for X number of hours? I get that a lot. To compensate, I pretty much wake up at the last second possible, just to get it out of the way as soon as possible, and conserve my energy for afterwards.
>>
>>18653520
>>18653521
I'm a civil engineering grad and I'm mostly doing smaller designs or tendering. I've been working here for 5 months and I should've already settled in nicely. I've just been feeling more like shit as time went on.

>>18653524
Doesn't matter if I get 7-8 hours of sleep or 5, I still feel like killing myself in the morning. I think it's more that I have responsibilities and people expect things from me.

After how long should I quit or start looking for another job?
>>
thats basically how work is.

it wont get any better, just easier to manage. welcome to the next 40+ years of your life.
>>
It will get better as you keep at it. Usually takes me 3 to 4 months for me, before going to work isn't giving me strong anxiety.
>>
Dude we're kind of in the same boat, im a fresh grad and have my first job as a software engineer and were into designing and making softwares fro clients. I've been working there for 4 months but i can't still get used to the environment, maybe because I'm kind if an introvert and I also have this this thing called a resting bitch face so people won't talk to me.adds up to the fact that there wasn't a training for us new hires that's why I feel incompetent and pressured all the time.glad to have someone sharing the same thoughts as I
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.