[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I always feel really inferior to people who lost their virginity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

I always feel really inferior to people who lost their virginity many years before me, or have had romantic relationships. I'm 24, people around me are moving in with each other, are loved by other people, were attractive enough to have had the opportunity to have sex when they were teenagers. I'm 26, lost my virginity when I was 21 and have never had a romantic relationship, I haven't had much sex either, it's been years since I have.

I especially get jealous when I see pregnant women around my age or younger, and I feel inferior to them.

How do I feel like an adult or valuable and stop feeling jealous and subhuman when I see couples?
>>
>>18653465
Their partnerships don't mean anything. Normies just do that for attention.
>>
You choose to hold yourself to the arbitrary standards you beat yourself up with. You choose to view yourself as inferior.

Are teenage single mums "superior" to you?

Are prostitutes who had sex as early as 13 "superior" to you?

Sex and relationships don't = superior.
>>
>>18653470

>Are teenage single mums "superior" to you?

Yes, I always get a pang of jealousy when I encounter them

>Are prostitutes who had sex as early as 13 "superior" to you?

Still feel an incredible amount of envy and self hatred when I hear stories like that
>>
This is a thought pattern you need to keep recognizing and nipping in the bud. No one else can do that for you. Having said that your feelings are kind of familiar for me and here's what helped me the most;

>realize that you lose out when you allow yourself to become bitter
You probably don't want to be(come) the kind of person who sees young love or a happy pregnant woman and draws a sour, self-pitying conclusion about what that means for YOU. It's completely understandable and human to not always want to be confronted with other people's (perceived) happiness. But you have to keep fighting it and not allow yourself to become a miserable cunt; becoming so will make you less attractive, less happy, less fun to be around, you name it. Everyone goes through shitty stuff in life and it is your job not to allow that to ruin your character and ability for kindness, empathy and happiness.

Secondly, as the first post said in a rather cynical and simplified manner, just because other people are dating and having sex does not mean that they are all having exactly what you crave. I have had one brief relationship and was never intimate with anyone else, by far most of my friends are more experienced. Yet when I hear them talk about their sexual and dating experiences, I don't feel like they're at level 10 and I'm at 2 or whatever, it is much more complicated. I've found some experiences in this one fling that some of my friends did not encounter in several relationships. I have learned things (about my sexuality etc) from being single that they are not in tune with themselves.
And in the same vein, just because you are later doesn't mean you will forever be lagging behind or whatever bullshit.
>>
>>18653471
Those child prositutes are rape victims. It's like being jealous of the kid who got molested by his creepy uncle. You seriously think they have it better than you?
>>
>>18653465
Why do you feel that way? I lost my virginity at 20 also since I was a fat, socially awkward teenager in high school. Then at age 23 I felt like I was "missing out" since friends and co-workers bragged about their sex life.

I went on dating sites to find people for casual encounters for a year. At the time I felt somewhat confident and accomplished with my sex life, but today I see it was just a waste of time and wished I didn't let other people's sex experience get to me.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.