[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm trying to get my wife pregnant. What's best practice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: tenor_1.gif (2MB, 274x296px) Image search: [Google]
tenor_1.gif
2MB, 274x296px
I'm trying to get my wife pregnant. What's best practice regarding jerking off around trying to make a baby?

Should I just quit jerking it altogether, or should I only jerk every few days. How do you create the most healthy sperm with overcooking them and making them old, but also keeping them fresh and healthy?
>>
>>18653425
Motherfucker stop jerking off and nut in your wife. You're wasting your supply.
>>
>>18653435
But I've heard that jerking off every 2-3 days is something one should consider because it helps new young healthy sperm be produced and cleans out the old shit.

But then I heard young sperm is not mature enough to do much more than swim in circles. Idk wtf to do.
>>
>>18653438
Whoever told you that has probably never had sex in their life. You need to let the supply grow for the odds of a sperm to reach the egg. Simple biology, my friend. How "healthy" a sperm is depends on your genetics and now you've been taking care of yourself.
>>
>>18653425
cold environments, more sperm
eat carrots more sperm
>>
>>18653447
So basically I should be fine to just abstain from jerking it and only rely on sex for release?

Is it safe to say that the body takes care of breaking down and getting rid of old sperm without having to clean the pipes?
>>
File: period cycles.png (100KB, 442x411px) Image search: [Google]
period cycles.png
100KB, 442x411px
>>18653425
All you need is this
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.popularapp.periodcalendar

You can have sex nonstop with your wife for 25 days in month and not get pregnant. You need to find out when she ovulates.

The sperm has to reach uterus. So try finger her after the cum to help it reach far end. Licking her clit to make her cum can help the ejaculate to reach deeper end as well.

Sperm is formed in your balls in 90 days cyclus. What ever you will do to increase quality of your sperm (food, diet, vitamins, not wearing pants) will have results ~3 months later.
>>
>>18653593
zinc and l-arginine will give you results in like 2 weeks tops, fucking pygeum will having your dick oozing in like 3 days.

as for OP's concerns about "old sperm", thats a retarded non issue that you dont have to worry about. your balls know how to rotate the goods.
>>
>>18653603
Oozing precum doesnt mean you are more fertile. Just that your cum is more messy than ussual. To make a baby you need the sperm quality and quantity.

And honestly if ops wife isnt 35, making her pregnant should be no brainer.
>>
>>18653438

You should stop jerking it. The "studies" on sperm are sketchy and even if they were true they're only improving your odds by a nominal amount at best. Trying to 'detox' your cock is the stupidest thing ever.

The best thing you to do is ask your wife about her period cycle. The time to target is during the ovulation period. That creamy shit you see coming out of her or getting on your dick sometimes? That isn't because you're just that awesome it's because her body is trying to set herself up to accept some sperm and it's usually when women are the horniest as well go figure.

How the fuck has your wife not talked to you about this?
>t. Guy who has kids
>>
>>18653626
She has...I know her shit...but there's a lot of psuedo bullshit on the web about the guys side of things
>>
>>18653721
How long have you been trying? It can take months but if you hit the half year mark or whenever you feel it's been too long I would consider getting your sperm count tested and then having her checked as well. I initially had problems with my wife because she had cervical stenosis (cervix was too narrow and barely accepting sperm). You can also have her take fertility pills but just an fyi that massively increases your chances of twins/triplets.
>>
>>18653774
A week. I only ever came into her one time and it didn't work so we gotta try after her next cycle now.

I don't want twins fug that
>>
>>18653811
Maybe it's best that you don't reproduce....
>>
>>18653811
If it's only the first cycle then don't stress on it and don't try some voodoo rituals you read online.
>>
Holy fuck how old are you?
>>
>>18653834
>>
>>18653834
>>
>>18653834
>>
>>18653811
>I only ever came into her one time
How the fuck do you expect to get her pregnant exactly
You need to cum into her every fucking day
>>
>>18653425

From what I remember...

- jerk off a lot, this keeps the sperm fresh, or just fuck a lot, same difference

- wear boxers not briefs

- don't take baths or hot showers. Do lukewarm water or even cold water

but anyway, sperm is sperm.
>>
>>18653425
if you're trying to get your wife pregnant fuck her every day that gives you the best odds
>>
>>18655493
That's not true. My husband has only came in me once to get me pregnant with both of our kids. He could bust in me as much as he liked once I was already knocked up but before that we weren't trying or anything. He always pulled out or we used condoms. One drunk night he pulls my hips down and explodes balls deep in me, and just like that preggo.
>>
File: 1369627948348.png (34KB, 298x279px) Image search: [Google]
1369627948348.png
34KB, 298x279px
>>18655733
>>
>>18655745
Yah I think it's hot too. I'm expecting our 3rd now, this one we actually were trying for. The trying was very fun, didn't take long tho only a few weeks.
>>
>>18655751
>meet girl
>she's on the shot
>use condoms too for a long while, but get drunk exactly one night and get carried away teasing her without the condom on and she just tells me to cum in her
>too drunk to care about consequences
>first night I came inside her
>pregnant soon after

She ended up losing it but that was my first pregnancy scare and I was totally taken aback that it was just ONE TIME and boom, babies.
>>
>>18655769
Yah it's surprising how easily it can happen. To be honest if there arnt any fertility problems the only reason to worry about timing or track ovulation is to give better odds of getting a boy or a girl.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.