[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I can get dates and I can seemingly talk endlessly with these

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: Mxzb4EB.png (66KB, 1011x1709px) Image search: [Google]
Mxzb4EB.png
66KB, 1011x1709px
So I can get dates and I can seemingly talk endlessly with these girls, however I don't seem to be able to actually flirt with them, as they lose interest after a few dates.

What can I do to be flirty?
>>
The problem is not that you're bad at flirting.

It's much deeper than that.

You are the common denominator in your failed love life.

The reason that they lose interest in you

is because you are an unattractive piece of man-shit

and you ask for dating advice on 4chan

and have AWFUL taste on meme pics.
>>
It's complicated to explain how to flirt because it is a whole landscape of different interaction. You can flirt with compliment or with banter, with making sure someone is comfortable or with making them squirm. The only common element is that you are pointing her attention towards something to do with sexuality, and that you are singling her out. The point of flirting isn't to convince her that you're a sex god or to be supersmooth or whatever. The point of flirting is flirting itself with which you let her feel that you take a sexual interest in her. For the record, what I'm saying next are options and not gospel.

The most basic way of flirting is not hiding your natural signs of attraction. If you are into this girl you will be leaning into her a bit, getting flustered easily, smiling a lot, looking down at her mouth and/or her body, taking in the sight of her instead of just merely acknowledging her with a look, finding excuses to touch her. Don't suppress this. I am not talking about ogling her cleavage at length, but about not trying to compensate "giddy" behavior, letting her see that just looking at her face makes you smile, that you look at her ass when she turns around. If you see her catching you, don't look away or whatever but either just give her a cheeky or caught red handed look.

Secondly, try to interact with her in a playful manner. In everyday interaction people are usually inclined to nip any potential awkwardness in the bud. If someone stands too close to you, you ignore it, if someone bumps into you, you say it's no big deal etc. One of the most common flirting strategies is looking for this friction instead of avoiding it. Tease her by giving a tongue in cheek dickish response when she is fishing for a compliment or reassurance, make her work for it. When she bumps into you, act like you feel a bit assaulted. Make little jokes about your endless charm and wild dating life that invite her to take you down a notch.
>>
>>18653610
The purpose of interacting like this is that it's more playful and exciting than exchanging pleasantries. It introduces you to her not just as a guy who can listen well or talk about a variety of topics, but as someone who can get her riled up, can make her feel things. Never forget that if a girl wants to date you she is not just choosing you like a product in a store, she is falling for how you make her feel when interacting with her, for the dynamic between the two of you.
Besides, sex isn't just sweetness and light either. It also features an element of (play)fighting, of power, of aggression even, and at least of playing games. If you can say something to her that makes her flustered and self-conscious, that's essentially a preview for the loss of control (or vulnerability or otherwise - passion) she could feel with you under different circumstances.

Other ways of flirting include making her compliment, doing little favors, making sexual references - I always, always recommend referring to sex in general terms or related to you (what you like to see in a woman, for example). Not go straight for a sexual reference relating to the two of you. What flirting essentially is, is teasing someone with your interest in them without showing your hand and spelling out just how much or how seriously you like them. If you let her feel right away that you'd love to fuck and/or date her, a huge source of potential tension falls flat. Seducing someone has to do with appealing to their imagination, making them wonder what if.

I hope this gives you an idea. Flirting is a hugely underrated skill, practice it as much as you can. Imo no single quality or ability is as sexy as a man boldly and confidently flirting.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.