[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>thai girl in tinder asks me to hangout with her in 1 hour

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

>thai girl in tinder asks me to hangout with her in 1 hour
>tells me she will invite me over her motel room
>we meet, from second 1 were holding by the waist, shes slapping playfully my ass around the street and she likes when i touch hers
>we eat something, she keeps tocuhing me
>we go to her motel room. she just keeps looking through her phone. i touch her and grope her tits and zero reaction
>she just wants me to hug her while she reads phone and sleeps
>tells me she doesnt want sex and start complaining about all men wanting the same thing
> "i dont want hookups!" when she did never say the opposite in her profile or otherwise
>i get up to leave, she grabs my by behind, i start kissing her and she lets out moans and starts groping my dick
>after 5 mins of this she repeats again that she doesnt want sex, only hangout. i stand up and leave, she tries touching my hair and shit again but i just leave

honestly what the fuck is this?
>>
She had different intentions but didn't spell them out. You went in for one thing and one thing only.
>>
>>18653003

its possible to want intimacy without going straight to sex.

I like to date, but other guys tend to get upset if we go three dates without sex, they claim im leading them on just because I don't want to sleep on the first two dates.
>>
>>18653010
>>18653011
>meet me in one hour and lets go to my room
>really touchy from the start
is this really that much of a misconception? lol. I feel like shes the one that had to spell things out and not me, specially in Tinder. Was I supposed to ask "hey babi wan sum fuk" to every girl that invites me to her room in tinder?

yeah im just ranting because im blueballed as fuck as im in a long dry spell, i know i shouldnt have gone with expectatives but this one looked so much like a quick hookup.
>>
>>18653011
and yeah im ok with regular dates, but a regular date without sex doesnt involve going to a motel room and groping my ass after knowing me for 30 seconds...
>>
>>18653011
I want to find a woman like you. I keep running into the ones who want me to go straight for sex. I want to figure out who you are before I put my penis in you.
>>
>>18653017

I don't think its much of a misconception, but when you come home and say
>honestly what the fuck is this?

YOU become the issue. its not wrong to want sex and its not wrong that you pushed for sex. but shes not wrong for just wanting someone to hang out with for the night.

you gotta remember that sex is not the end all for other people, especially women. Some people want to be held and cuddled and flirt and have fun it doesn't mean they want sex. it means they want to be held and cuddled and flirt and have fun.

sex is not the end result, the end goal, or the eventuality. for a lot of people, again especially women, its more of a side thing.

its not wrong that you wanted sex but by your intense response to not getting it you're making it sound like that if a girl doesn't want to put out that night she isn't allowed to have company. think about it.

>>18653018

I think you should take a deep breath and think about how fun it can be to just hang out for the night and grope someone. you don't have to have sex, it doesn't have to be the end game. its okay to just hang out and have sexy fun without actually having sex. it doesn't have to be just sex or just a date. live in the middle and you'll find lots of new experiences.

>>18653020

im a dude mate.
>>
>>18653025
We...we pretend?
>>
>>18653035

>we... we pretend?

that im not a dude or is that in reference to something else there? sorry it was a large chunk.
>>
>>18653025
well its not like she let me grope her anyway, just for a bit and then she wanted to stop, but she was moaning and was groping my dick too even after she tells me to stop?

I just left and didnt insult her or anything, but yeah this just happened and I feel she took advantage of me to get attention or something. im ok with just going out on dates and have fun even if it doesnt lead to any sex. and obviously i dont expect sex in the first date, but i expected it from this because I dont think its that preposterous to think that "meet me in my motel room in one hour" means lets have sex. i dont want to feel like a creepy rapey dude but cmon...

im frustrated because im the typical beta shitlord that doesnt have sex for years, and i try to improve myself and getting out there and now in my first tinder date i get this. I also feel like she wanted sex but i was too ugly or something like that, idfk. I just feel stupidly bad.
>>
>>18653040

>I dont think its that preposterous to think that "meet me in my motel room in one hour" means lets have sex. i dont want to feel like a creepy rapey dude but cmon...

and its not. you are not creepy, and you are not wrong or bad in anyway for trying ot have sex. you just did what you wanted, the same way she did what she wanted. but yeah, thats kinda the point here is that neither of you are in the wrong. my only issue with you is that you're coming here and acting like hse is WRONG for wanting this. you are basically saying that a girl isn't allowed to have this kind of night unless shes going to put out, and I disagree. I love going out and meeting guys and flirting, and not ending the night with sex.

again you are not wrong here other than what you are doing now in this thread. you are acting as if she is wrong for wanting to have a casual romantic night without having sex.

>she was moaning and was groping my dick too even after she tells me to stop?

our baser instincts is not the same as our true desires. our baser instincts say 'eat the cake'. but our true desires say that by abstaining from cake, we will be thin later, and have a more long term happiness.

> I feel she took advantage of me to get attention or something.

heres the deal, you didn't explicitly say 'lets have sex' so why should she have to explicitly say 'lets not have sex' ? you call it 'attention' but to anyone not brainwashed by 4chan its just a girl on a lonely night who wanted to hang out. no matter how much you insist that meeting in a motel is a sexual scenario, its not going to make a difference.

she didn't want sex. you did. neither of you are wrong. if you want to be upfront about things thats your choice, but why not just enjoy the experiences even if their not full blown sex?
>>
>>18653049
i mean, the experience was kinda funny i guess. yeah i made the post just after it happened and i was feeling really frustrated, sexually frustrated and this feels like kicking me while im down lol.

got any kind of advice for how to improve my attitude and next dates? i dont want to straight up ask if we are having sex, because i feel like that might put off a lot of girls even if thats around their mind as a possibility
>>
>>18653061

you're not wrong. honestly if you had taken it slow you might have gotten laid. its a lot more work but it can be very fun.

the best advice I Can give is to just go with the flow. enjoy the night. if you go out without the expectation of getting laid, think of what other things you would do for fun or try to enjoy? i love sex dont get me wrong, im a bit of a manslut, I had sex three times in the last two days.

but its also fun to just meet a guy and cuddle, watch a movie, or just get to know him, to have a few kisses and a passionate night without sticking my dick in him. sometimes the best way to enjoy a night is to just enjoy it.
>>
>>18653061

>and this feels like kicking me while im down

sorry you feel that way, but you came here and said:
>honestly what the fuck is this?

to not point out your faulty logic just because you're essentially just 'sad' would be dumb. it doesn't matter if you're sad, we level with you, tell you the truth, and give oyu advice.

and thebest advice is to not get upset when someone doesn't want to sleep with you and to not act like they HAVE to sleep wtih you in order to just hang out.
>>
>>18653038
That you're not a dude! I suppose I should've put that there. I have failed. My famiry knows eternal dishonor.
>>
>>18653069

I just wanted to be sure and not autistically assume and go down a rabbit hole with a weird joke when you might've been referencing something else.

its okay anon. tonight there are no penises. just dates.
>>
>>18653003
Maybe she has a rape fetish ...
>>
>>18653074
I like dates. They taste good.
>>
Maybe she wanted to bait you into sleeping in a motel then she gets up early and fucks off with your wallet.

She is Thai after all.
>>
>>18653017
Couldnt you have met her in the middle somewhere? Something like, "ok if you want to cuddle only but lets cuddle without our clothes"...or "it doesnt count as sex if you take my dick in your mouth" sort of deal?
>>
>>18653388
...fucks off with your kidneys.

Fify
>>
You shouldnt sleep with someone you're not married to or intend to marry you racemixing dirtbag
>>
>>18653003
She was playing a game.
>i am cute innocent girl and i dont want sex at all (*wink*)!
And you were supposted to play
>i am huge horny harmless stuffed teddy bear
and cuddle the shit out of her. Lick her neck, breathe into her ear, whisper how sexy she is, massage her back, grope boobs, basically do a foreplay. Then you would "accidentally" put your hand into her panties and bra, she would tell you no while getting aroused and pushed you away, you would wait like 1 minute and try again.

It is a game of pull and take. Ask her on second date, be all smile and play the game right. And even if the sex wouldnt happen, it can be fun. Like you taking her hand and putting it on your dick while fingering her.

Tell her you were super stupid and ask her on new "date". And this time be more patient and play the game right.
>>
Be glad you got rid of her
>>
>>18653003
Hmm I've seen this in anime before, you're supposed to ignore what she's saying and fuck her either way, she won't resist
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.