[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have oneitis of several years >never talk to her in person

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170823-234252.jpg (96KB, 783x457px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170823-234252.jpg
96KB, 783x457px
>have oneitis of several years
>never talk to her in person
>she just goes to my school
>it's two days ago
>match with her on tinder
>admit that I've seen her around and that I've always admired her from a distance
>send her song that reminds me of her
>she sends me this

What do I say to save this?
>>
>made me think of you
You either tell her to word shit right, or you stop texting yourself.
>>
You matched so she doesn't hate you. Confront and take action. Don't be weird either. Just tell her that you admire her for who she is (girls dig this shit). Then if she asks for specifics, ask for a chance to see more of her so you can relay it to her.
>>
Be honest, but not creepy or clingy. Talk about her positive traits in a casual way.
>>
You messed up on telling her you admire her from afar, that just made her think you're some kind of creep. And what song did you send her? She already seems curious anyways, might as well run with it and see where things lead.
>>
>>18652482
Are you sending this to her? Because if she sent it to you the wording makes absolutely no sense.
>What about the song made me think of you
I think you could be admiring a retard OP
>>
>>18652493
Open your eyes by Starfucker
https://youtu.be/bYUBT7VBOTI
>>
>>18652487
On a more serious note, none of us can read your mind, so none of us can tell you what made you think of her when you heard the song. We don't even know what song you are talking about.

As for the secret admiration thing, same deal really, how the fuck are we supposed to know what made you like and admire this girl. Unless of course it was purely a physical attraction, in which case don't tell her that, the creepy guy in the trench coat at the local park can lay claim to the "I have been secretly admiring you for a while now" thing too in that case, and you don't want to be equated to that guy.

For more general advice, don't put her on a pedestal, she is as human as you are.
>>
>>18652482
Yoooo starfucker is a great band man. I saw them a few tours ago.

I think from the tone of this, she's interested. Play it cool, don't rush things. You've got a chance.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170824-003346.jpg (236KB, 589x1173px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170824-003346.jpg
236KB, 589x1173px
God I'm such a fucking idiot.

How do I stop myself from saying dumb ass autistic shit like this going forward? I think I pretty much just sealed my fate with this girl.
>>
>>18652482
You say what you mean and hope she accepts you. Don't be someone else right out of the gate, even if you get her to go out with you, you'll never keep her if you're pretending to be someone you're not. The song thing seems heavy-handed, and the secret admirer thing can be creepy if you play it wrong, just tell her what the song meant and you only meant "secret admiration" in that you always really liked her but were always too nervous to do anything about it. I'm sure that's true anyway :^)

jus b urself
>>
>>18652618
Cool thing to say once you get to know her.

Autistic "I hope this guy doesn't stalk me and stab me in my sleep" creepy tier when it is the first interaction. Might as well have simply proposed to her, would have been less weird.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170824-062019.jpg (175KB, 632x900px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170824-062019.jpg
175KB, 632x900px
>>18652713
Here's her response
Thoughts?
>>
>>18652618
you think you're being deep but in reality you're forcing this fantasy onto a person you don't know at all

you think it's supposed to be flattering to hear this but the fact that you literally don't know a single concrete thing about who she really is as an individual just reveals to her that you """like""" and are worshipping this abstract ideal of what a female is in your mind and not her as a person.

it's insulting and puts a lot of uncomfortable pressure on her

people want to be accepted for who they are, not lifted up to some otherworldly transcendent demigod fantasy

apart from that it also makes you look like a dumb fuck to her because she knows she has terrible faults and her shit stinks and she has acted terribly in the past like everybody else and you must be stupid to not see it

you've never even talked to her for fucks sake

tldr treat women like human beings for once
>>
>>18653250
she seems cool about it despite your humongous fucking up, good job
>>
>>18653279
Thanks. I needed to hear this. I'll remember it in the future.
>>
>>18653293
just do your best to separate the archetypal abstraction of a female from the actual individual in front of you and talk

good luck, we all have our struggles
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.