[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how long does no contact take to work? I've heard 4 weeks,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1473386869740.jpg (109KB, 874x914px) Image search: [Google]
1473386869740.jpg
109KB, 874x914px
how long does no contact take to work?

I've heard 4 weeks, I've heard 8 weeks, and I've heard 'when you feel like it'.

Is there a hard and fast rule, or should I just go with my gut?

pic related - it's the type of love I want.
>>
>>18652353
No contact as in: You're avoiding contacting someone first in order for them to contact you first?

Elaborate pls
>>
>>18652382
GF of a year and a half dumped me, so I'm changing my life around and hoping to get back in touch in awhile, and hoping to show that my life changes are permanent, and then hoping that sparks some interest again. A lotta hope here, but I'm making the changes either way, so if it doesn't work out, I will still have a better life than before.
>>
>>18652382
Not OP but I kinda imagined it means avoiding contact with literally everybody until you go mental and start hallucinating anime girls
>>
File: 1488504402696.jpg (96KB, 732x1142px) Image search: [Google]
1488504402696.jpg
96KB, 732x1142px
>>18652395
I'd be OK with that if they were real enough. maybe I should upload my consciousness online.
>>
>>18652390
If she dumped you then the only thing you should be concerned with is being the better person.

Change your life for yourself and yourself alone. Fuck trying to impress her or spark interest in her again. I've been there and done that. Does not work, and only more problems will arise. I've gotten dumped by the same woman twice. Fuck that.

Use this as a stepping stone to greater things. Focus on yourself firstly, maybe even find a better GF. Keep in touch with your ex if you'd like, but don't make it the end-all goal.
>>
>2017
>no contact meme
gg

>>18652395
lmao
>>
File: 1489629681471.jpg (37KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1489629681471.jpg
37KB, 480x360px
>>18652416
Yeah man, the breakup really opened my eyes. I realized I've been in a rut, and I've been getting in my own way. I want a rich life. It would be nicer with her in it, but I want this for myself. It's a really weird feeling. I've never really enjoyed living and I'm sort of tired of that now, and ready for a change.
>>
>>18652468
It would NOT be nicer with her in it. She dumped you. She doesnt respect you. Even if she starts respecting the new you for some time, she will go back to being herself and will dump you again. You be better version of yourself. You will find a better partner than her. Be indifferent towards her. Dont be so desperate for her. Girls can sense this desperation from a mile. Forget her. Move on.
>>
>>18652565
what if she meets my criteria for a partner?

i get what you're saying, and I feel some of that myself, but I'm pretty specific about who I go for. Should I try to convert her into a casual FWB?
>>
File: 1483369968996.png (3MB, 3559x9666px) Image search: [Google]
1483369968996.png
3MB, 3559x9666px
>>18652403
tulpas my dude
>>
>>18652577
Even if she meets your criteria, as of now you dont meet her criteria. She didnt want you when you were yourself...as if she is better than you. She thinks she is but she is not. Everybody's shit stinks the same. She disrespected you. Forget her. There are plenty of fish in the sea. You think she is 'the one' but that's just your hormones talking. Remember, a girl's value decreases with age and a guy's value increases. Teenage years are the best for a girl and the worst for a boy. It's all downhill for a girl and uphill for a boy. You will see that your gfs will be better than the previous one as you age.

Fwb never works out. Fuck her if you get a chance but don't expect it to be a fwb situation. You are already smitten with her. Imagine you two are fwbs and then one day she tells you that she got a bf and so will not sleep with you. It will break your heaart even worse. Use her as a fucktoy if you can but nothing more.
>>
>>18652353
No Contact is a test not a method. If she doesn't contact you back at any point, she's not interested. You're supposed to talk to other women in meantime. Find someone else, OP.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.