[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm meeting an attractive lady for drinks tomorrow from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: spiritbomb.jpg (100KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
spiritbomb.jpg
100KB, 1920x1080px
I'm meeting an attractive lady for drinks tomorrow from Tinder.

I'm a fucking weirdo, and it kind of just dawned on me that there's a slight chance I might get laid for the first time.
I'm actually quite convinced that I'm probably too weird to seal the deal, but I'm not so cowardly I won't try.
But she seems like a normal person, and she said she just wanted to get drinks with me, not even dinner. She even keeps using blushing emojis haha.

I was wondering how suggestive that was, like what percentage of women have ever "just" wanted to get drinks without considering the possibility of sex afterwards.
How confident should I be that that is an option on the table if i play my cards right?

I do understand of course that I shouldn't appear aggressive or expecting of anything, but rather confident regardless of whether it happens.
I just really don't want to fuck it up.
>>
>>18652253
Don't think about what might or might not happen later that night, focus on the date itself.. you'll see it then and there
>>
>>18652253
Implying normal people use tinder.
>>
Ok you have a chance.
Drinks usually lead to sex in my experience.
She has definitely considered sex with you. It is either a yes or no.
If she is willing to meet for drinks assume yes.
So it's is all yours to fuck up :)
>>
>>18652253
>weird loser gets a date
>can only think about fucking at the end

This is why you're a weird loser. Instead of planning on a nice night with some drinks and a pretty lady who you can practice talking to and shmoozing with, you're focused on getting right to the possibility of sex. Grow the fuck up.Get through a date or two before you start thinking about whether she'll let you fuck her. If all you want is a fuck, cut the bullshit and hire a hooker.
>>
>>18652253
MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A PLACE TO GO BACK TO. HOLY FUCK I CAN'T STRESS ENOUGH HOW IMPORTANT IT IS TO HAVE A PLACE THAT YOU CAN FUCK. DON'T ASSUME SHE HAS A PLACE AVAILABLE.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.