[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 23, female, single, a virgin, and I'm afraid it'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

I'm 23, female, single, a virgin, and I'm afraid it'll always be this way. I've forced myself on a few dates before but I always hated it and ghosted the people, and when I'm trying to meet more guys I just stop contact whenever they seem interested. the most I've had with a guy was something like an LDR because we preferred being on a computer instead of outside, but I hate having no physical contact with anyone.

what should I do /adv/? I want that boyfriend experience but I just really hate people
>>
>>18652236
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
Then stop trying to get alogn with people, Accept yourself.
>>
You don't hate people, you hate some of them. That may be the majority but you most def don't hate all of them. Keep searching. You've been on like five dates and decided dating sucks? Give it another chance
>>
>>18652236

> when I'm trying to meet more guys I just stop contact whenever they seem interested.

What's the logic here? Your creating your own problem.
>>
>>18652329
they seem like normal and sociable people, so I know the more we talk the more they are going to dislike me for being the opposite of that
>>
>>18652419
Different guy here. You need to just bite the bullet and talk to people. Yeah you're probably going to be pretty awkward, but everyone is at least a couple points in their life. I'm a social fuckup and I managed to get a lose group of friends in my first year of college. I've done really embarrassing shit that still haunts me to this day, but if I didn't do that stuff I would never have gotten the social experience I needed.
>>
>>18652236
go outside get a life
>>
>>18652419
That's what you think, but not what they do. If someone you like is showing interest, don't make excuses why you don't think it'll work. Go for it. The worst that could happen is it not working out. Someday you might meet another introvert and hit it off, that's what I did.
>>
K E E P L O O K I N G
>>
>when I'm trying to meet more guys I just stop contact whenever they seem interested
bait got obvious

>the most I've had with a guy was something like an LDR because we preferred being on a computer
>but I hate having no physical contact with anyone.
just bad bait
>>
>>18652236
>>18652433
if you hate people why are you worried they won't like you?

seems like the real issue is with your self-esteem and claiming to be a misanthropic antisocial introvert is your way of rationalizing it.
>>
>>18652447
This. There's someone out there who feels just like you do, it's just harder to find and meet introverts. Consider online dating platforms.
>>
>>18652236
Ilikea is that you?
>>
>>18652329
>>18652419

I see. My ex-gf was extremely extroverted. She was really into social media, going out, visiting new places, and trying new things.
I had to become "normal and sociable" just to get her in the first place. I am the complete opposite of her. Barely use social media. I'm alone in my apartment on my computer for days at a time only leaving for work, work out, or grocery.

I would love a girl that doesn't like people and is fine staying inside and watching a movie or on the computer all day. Wow, it's hard for introverts to meet each other lol.

Yeah just keep looking lol
>>
Ashley?
>>
>>18652236
Move to Massachusetts so I can fuck your brains out
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.