[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it mean when a girl says she feels bad that she doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1498868559855.jpg (105KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
1498868559855.jpg
105KB, 700x500px
What does it mean when a girl says she feels bad that she doesn't the same way for me as I do for her? Is it just a way to so say I'm friendzoned or is she saying she's not interested and I should go fuck off?
>>
File: 1453628634897.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1453628634897.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>18652032

1. Whatever guilt or anger she feels about not liking you is irrelevant to the fact that she doesn't like you. You like her and she doesn't like you back. Internalize that information and act accordingly. You can't help her deal with the guilt of not liking you and you shouldn't even try.

2. Not liking you is not called being friendzoned, its called being rejected. I'm sorry you got rejected but if you're sticking around and pretending to be her friend in the hopes that she eventually changes her mind about you is no one's fault but your own.

3. Lastly, if you're confused about what she meant then you need to ask her, not a bunch of virgins on the internet that know nothing about either of you. Get in the habit of being direct and concise with the women in your life now before you grow up to become a full fledged doormat.
>>
She's a dirtbag
>>
>>18652032
>What does it mean when a girl says she feels bad that she doesn't the same way for me as I do for her?

What else could it mean, you fucking putz?

"Hey I like you"
>I'm sorry I don't feel the same way :(
"So... does that mean you REALLY REALLY like me back? :D"

Get a fucking grip, lol.
>>
>>18652044
Most accurate post I've seen on /adv/

OP she feels bad because she made you feel bad. She's a good person.

That being said, she owes you nothing for it. It's her choice to be or not be with someone. She doesn't want you. Move on.
>>
Ok I'm moving on.
>>
>>18652032
>Is it just a way to so say I'm friend zoned or is she saying she's not interested
Aren't these a same thing...?
>>
>>18652032
you know the answer anon.
She is not in to you. It sucks, but she just isn't.
you can keep going after her for a 5 years and eventually she will date you but will leave you and break your heart as soon as she finds a guy she actually likes.
girls do this all the time. they think they are being nice, but ultimately you should drop her
>>
>>18652032
She feels guilty due to her attractiveness.
>"I attract all these guys I''m not interested in. I feel bad. I just want Chad."

She just wants to attract chad, not a beta orbiter.

Anytime a woman feels sorry for you like this, e-fucking-ject.
>>
>>18652032
If any woman ever says that she doesn't feel the same way for you as you do her it's because you've given her nothing to be genuinely attracted to.

You've spent too much time trying to be nice to her instead of exciting her and creating some sort of want for you.

She feels bad because she does care for you and doesn't know how to properly diffuse the situation. She doesn't want to hurt your feelings because you mean something to her...just not something that would be boyfriend material.

My advice to you is to not let this fuck you up, and to start looking for someone else. IF YOU REALLY DO WANT HER and cant get over yourself, my advice is to fuck off for a little while and not message her. See what she does, and attempt to gain some sort of need for you to be in her life. Don't constantly be up her ass trying to gain her affection. Women are both consciously and subconsciously turned off by this.

I don't know your situation entirely, bud. But typically, this is the way things go.
>>
Thanks guys. I've asked for some time away from each other. That way i can get over the emotions and move on. If i see her again it'll just restart the process.
>>
>>18652335
this is good, but from now on, do what you need to do without asking for permission from her. you can talk to her on your terms, when and if you feel ready. no need to give her updates or contact her or anything before then. you're making the right move for you, good job man.
>>
>>18652032
She's gearing you up to be an emotional tampon.
>>
>>18652032
>I'm friendzoned or is she saying she's not interested and I should go fuck off

These are exactly the same thing.
>>
>>18652344
Thanks and I will. I'm not usually one to contact people first anyway but I think I will be fine.
>>
>>18652032
It means she doesn't actually feel bad for not liking you and she just doesn't want to feel uncomfortable for making someone else feel uncomfortable. That statement of hers is entirely selfish.

That being said, she is not obligated to like you. Make it clear to her that you're done and okay with it, because honestly you should be. That being said, ask her why she doesn't like you so that you can take that valuable insight and use it to your advantage.

The best way to look at rejections is to see them as learning experiences OP. Chin up bud.
>>
Actually had that with a friend and ive been in her position. I confessed my feelings in one big speech and she began crying (happy crying though) and said she wished she could feel the same way but had feelings for my mate.

Or from my perspective, this chick friend of mine confessed her feelings for me and despite her being OBJECTIVELY IDEAL FOR ME, same music, same hobbies, same values, pretty cute, FRECKLES, I simply didnt feel the same way.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.